Advise the next plat to the person above you

Without a doubt NGS+ for the Vita. That platinum was one of my most enjoyable plats I've ever unlocked! It's honestly such a great game and the difficulty is actually rewarding because of the great gameplay. You might find it difficult at first, but you'll be having a blast playing it.

So... yes NGS plus! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TENCHU_REPPA said:

Without a doubt NGS+ for the Vita. That platinum was one of my most enjoyable plats I've ever unlocked! It's honestly such a great game and the difficulty is actually rewarding because of the great gameplay. You might find it difficult at first, but you'll be having a blast playing it.

So... yes NGS plus! 

Thanks! I’ll try to get the plat sometime. I only wish I could play it with a regular controller instead of the small Vita. 

As for you, not much to chose from. Impressive completion! Soul Calibur VI, or if I can give you a advice not from your list, Cuphead! I enjoyed it on Xbox a while back and will try to get the plat myself sometime. . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Thanks! I’ll try to get the plat sometime. I only wish I could play it with a regular controller instead of the small Vita. 

As for you, not much to chose from. Impressive completion! Soul Calibur VI, or if I can give you a advice not from your list, Cuphead! I enjoyed it on Xbox a while back and will try to get the plat myself sometime. . 

Well you could get a PSTV , but it honestly wasn't necessary. Thought that may be the alternative that might help you enjoy the game a bit more. I will say that the touch controls are absolutely atrocious for the vita, and that's because how the game incorporates it with the vita.

Cuphead has always interested me and now that it's out on PS4 I might actually get it. The game looks and sounds phenomenal.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

6 minutes ago, TENCHU_REPPA said:

Well you could get a PSTV , but it honestly wasn't necessary. Thought that may be the alternative that might help you enjoy the game a bit more. I will say that the touch controls are absolutely atrocious for the vita, and that's because how the game incorporates it with the vita.

Cuphead has always interested me and now that it's out on PS4 I might actually get it. The game looks and sounds phenomenal.

Well, erm, not a lot to choose from. However, considering you did both the Persona 4 fighting games, how about Persona 4 Golden? One of the best games ever made on the vita (and that's a fact!)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Well, erm, not a lot to choose from. However, considering you did both the Persona 4 fighting games, how about Persona 4 Golden? One of the best games ever made on the vita (and that's a fact!)

GTA San Andreas 

3 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Horizon Zero Dawn ! It is a really enjoyable game 1f642.png

I'd probably say Teslagrad, recently done it and is very easy if you follow a walkthrough for the collectables, only 1 scroll is tricky that took me about 30 mins to get :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solmny said:

This dude got almost everything plat! I'd go for Sekiro when you get the time.

Going off what you own, perhaps Resident Evil 6? You're a clear fan it seems.

If for something not on your list, Maybe try a classic platformer by way of Crash N Sane trilogy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreggit said:

Going off what you own, perhaps Resident Evil 6? You're a clear fan it seems.

If for something not on your list, Maybe try a classic platformer by way of Crash N Sane trilogy?

I'm not evil enough to say Crypt of The Necrodancer, so for something not on your profile, how about Dark Cloud 2/Dark Chronicle? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

Prototype. You're one trophy away man you can do it!!

You should definitely platinum Mirror's Edge Catalyst. As much as it is a mediocre game, I had a decent time with it and the platinum was super easy. Laughably easy compared to the original.

• Like 1