Advise the next plat to the person above you

10 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Dude...a Call of Duty/Battlefield-type shooter (preferably COD WAW or Battlefield Hardline) or a fighting game (preferably Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or Street Fighter 5).  You’ve clearly been WAAAY too comfortable in your gaming choices...1f633.png

Totally disagree, he has a lot of nice games and would be ruined with a cod or battlefield

Singularity was a great game, I think you'll enjoy that one.

Since nobody recommended a game on my last post, here's a list of ones I haven't started, in addition to incompletes:

Wild Arms 3, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy VII, God of War Remastered, Dark Cloud 2, Destroy All Humans 2, Cosmic Star Heroine

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Singularity was a great game, I think you'll enjoy that one.

Since nobody recommended a game on my last post, here's a list of ones I haven't started, in addition to incompletes:

Wild Arms 3, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy VII, God of War Remastered, Dark Cloud 2, Destroy All Humans 2, Cosmic Star Heroine

Go for God of War Remastered ?

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

both games i have to go back to replay, bioshock i wont Platinum and Gravity Rush i will but I am saving Ghost of Tsushima for my 50th. Def go back and Plat Persona 4 Golden, I know I havent yet but I intend to do so

Fair enough, so then I'd go with something small like Unravel for the one before the 50th. (I'm saving P4G for a special occasion)

-

To the next person: Instead of looking at my profile and picking a plat from the trophy advisor tab, how about you advise me a plat from the following games to be 73rd.

Here are these options:

Far Cry 3 Classic Edition

Indivisible

Ghost of Tsushima

Crash Bandicoot 4 (when it releases)

Edited by Crzy Minus

1 hour ago, Crzy Minus said:

Fair enough, so then I'd go with something small like Unravel for the one before the 50th. (I'm saving P4G for a special occasion)

-

To the next person: Instead of looking at my profile and picking a plat from the trophy advisor tab, how about you advise me a plat from the following games to be 73rd.

Here are these options:

Indivisible

Ghost of Tsushima

again, I'm trying to make Ghost my 50th but thanks, do Ghost for your 50th, def the best option of the 4

1 minute ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

again, I'm trying to make Ghost my 50th but thanks, do Ghost for your 50th, def the best option of the 4

My 50th is already Gravity Rush 2.

1 hour ago, Crzy Minus said:

Here are these options:

Indivisible

Ghost of Tsushima

Edited by Crzy Minus