Advise the next plat to the person above you

Do Modern Warfare 2.

Veteran isn't that hard, and will get you most of the way there.  With a decent partner, the Spec Ops are fun.  Then it's just a few misc trophies and collectibles and you're done.

(I've always appreciated that CoD don't put MP trophies in their games.  I haven't played a Cod since BloPs 1, but still, it was appreciated.)

Do Modern Warfare 2.

Veteran isn't that hard, and will get you most of the way there.  With a decent partner, the Spec Ops are fun.  Then it's just a few misc trophies and collectibles and you're done.

(I've always appreciated that CoD don't put MP trophies in their games.  I haven't played a Cod since BloPs 1, but still, it was appreciated.)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, it's really fun :)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, it's really fun :)

I'm waiting until I have some holiday time when the wife won't be around, as I can tell this is the kind of game I am going to want to spend 4-5 days completely engrossed in.

Sly Copper thieves in time 

Ummm.... InFamous?  You've got all the others.

Little Big Planet  you're really close and what you have left shouldn't take that long.

Edit:  @Razza  - yeah I just repurchased it.  It was one of the first 3 or 4 games I owned for the PS3 and I beat it way before I started trophy hunting.

Edited by Hemiak