Advise the next plat to the person above you

I advise you get that last trophy by finishing all the quests in Dragon's Dogma, a game I've never heard of before.

Below, don't recommend PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate, am currently working on the last trophy and need to win one more online game but there are so much quitters.

djb5f, on 17 Jul 2014 - 16:29, said:snapback.png

AC: Black Flag and tell me how it is, going to get the game :)

I already have that plat. For my opnion on AC Black Flag see the second post here: http://psnprofiles.c...ndpost&p=345316

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

oh, this is cool.  AC:BF is going to be my introduction to the series and the first AC I will have played.   The others didn't get my attention but maybe it was the pirate theme that got me intrigued.  Once I get a ps4, I will be getting this.

Cool site you have, I will check it out for other games as well.

Edited by djb5f

oh, this is cool.  AC:BF is going to be my introduction to the series and the first AC I will have played.   The others didn't get my attention but maybe it was the pirate theme that got me intrigued.  Once I get a ps4, I will be getting this.

Cool site you have, I will check it out for other games as well.

The present day story will most likely no sense, because it started in AC1 all the way up to AC4. Thnx.

Guitar Hero 5 

Bulletstorm