Advise the next plat to the person above you

Ah, I've given up on it because I can't get the online one (I can't get that xlink program to work).

For you, Ratchet and Clank. I'm pretty sure you can get most of the trophies in the first playthrough, you're doing really well so far and it's pretty fun imo

Edited by Banxiee
  • Like 1

I'm replying again because 1) to give you a better suggestion in that case you mentioned, 2) I don't own Ratchet & Clank anymore (and I should probably hide those trophies...) so I could probably use a better suggestion xD and 3) there's no rules to this thread. :P

So instead, I'll recommend Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time because you have only one trophy left and it's just to do the game again on Hard; get that Plat :D

Haha, fair enough, and in that case, I will respond again to you and hopefully get a game you own this time :P

That is a pretty good recommendation for me, it's there just because I'm lazy lol

I'd recommend Infamous: Second Son. I see you've done one playthrough, so even if you can't get the plat (expert difficulty), you can get up to at least a 90% completion just by doing an evil playthrough. (I'm terrible at those kind of games and I managed to complete expert on a friends account, so it shouldn't be too difficult if you did try for it either)

• Like 1

You have a lot of platinums that should be quite easy, but far cry 3 is really easy, especially now, because you have the co-op trophies already.

The Walking Dead is easy, obviously, but I would go with DA2 (one that makes my "Most underrated" games list).

Also, a question: why do you (or people in general) have so many games with zero trophies? Are you just putting the game in your machine to get the trophies on the list? And if so, why would you do that?

I would advise LA Noire, it's a fun game and a easy plat as well.

The reason i have so many games with 0%-10% is because i didn't have much time last year to play them, and i have bought a lot of them recently because there are a lot of sales going on and i can get a lot of them really cheap, but now i have more time so a lot of the low percentages will be gone in the next year.

Minecraft, on any platform. If you enjoy the game, you can earn it yourself pretty easily, with a little bit of screwing around to get a few trophies (hunting for a saddle to ride a pig, trying to trap a skeleton for the archery trophy). If you don't, plenty of people host trophy hunter servers that you can gain them on.

I would suggest Uncharted Golden Abyss (if you still have it). You have the other titles, so this should be easy for you. It took me a solid month, apart from the first trophy, so you should be able to plat it in a couple of weeks or under.

If you sold it, then my second suggestion would be Gravity Rush!! :)

I would suggest Uncharted Golden Abyss (if you still have it). You have the other titles, so this should be easy for you. It took me a solid month, apart from the first trophy, so you should be able to plat it in a couple of weeks or under.

If you sold it, then my second suggestion would be Gravity Rush!! :)

I don't have either. :P

Edited by Tamer