Advise the next plat to the person above you

As dragon-archon advised for you to go for Assassins Creed II, I will advise another amazing game to platinum after that :P

Sleeping Dogs, I love this game and you will have a blast getting that platinum :D 

1Lb58818.png

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, so we have another one in common.

Well in that case i'd suggest diablo 3

Totally not suggesting this because i need help in this game because im a total noob.

I may have time for it this weekend during Whitsun this weekend, you want to do some co-op?

Fifa 15 - Good luck getting that extra effor trophy  :devil:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, so we have another one in common.

I may have time for it this weekend during Whitsun this weekend, you want to do some co-op?

I think i only have time on sunday so we'll see probably also can on friday

• Like 1

as you got every game plat i'd just advise you the same game go and get that farcry 4 :P

Rogue Legacy... 1 trophy left, you know you want to :P

Yes i know i want to but that trophy is pissing me off  :rolleyes:

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

I'm going off the rails here since it looks like most of the games you haven't finished you didn't enjoy at all. Pick up Dead Space 2, it's even better than the first one.

I actually have Dead Space 2, but haven't started it yet because I like to play only a few games a time. And I enjoy all my games ^-^

I actually have Dead Space 2, but haven't started it yet because I like to play only a few games a time. And I enjoy all my games ^-^

Sorry, it just looks like you either complete a game or leave it with like 2 trophies, I just assumed you tried them, didn't enjoy, and moved on. Not criticizing, just my impression.

@jack21_98. Mirrors Edge, totally worth it.

Edit: ninja'd

@Dragon. Not a lot of options so my pick would be Mirrors Edge again :D

Edited by Hemiak

Sorry, it just looks like you either complete a game or leave it with like 2 trophies, I just assumed you tried them, didn't enjoy, and moved on. Not criticizing, just my impression.

You're fine. I just have a huge backlog of games, on other systems too, so it takes me a while to get started on other games I want to play.