Advise the next plat to the person above you

Awww....that blows. I'll suggest a proper one for you then. I see a couple unattainable 100% in there. That sucks too. How about the Metal Gear game? Still got that? If not, start something man. Looks like you haven't had a new game in a while.

Yup that's what happens when you let friends and family borrow games, you don't ever see them back.-.

Yeah plan on finally going back to the series. I got games, I just like to work on them one at a time.

You sure finish off Beyond Two Souls, don't see what's holding you back from it.

You don't leave much choice so Beyond Two Souls

Yup that's what happens when you let friends and family borrow games, you don't ever see them back.-.

Yeah plan on finally going back to the series. I got games, I just like to work on them one at a time.

You sure finish off Beyond Two Souls, don't see what's holding you back from it.

It's stuck in my YLOD ps3.

DX

For TehUberCheezCatz, Batman Arkham Knight.

I don't know about Suicide since he was already suggested so I guess MGS2 or any new game you got.

Oops...almost skipped.

I'd say right at the top...GoW2. You already have 1. 2 is just as easy.

Beyond 2 Souls!

Hmm you have a good amount of plats as it is.

My recommendation is either Infamous or Wolfenstein 3D
(Personally, I am interested in the Wolfenstein series. Is it good?)

Yeah they are pretty good. The New Order was awesome. Still have Old Blood unplayed but I did test it out on my alt before for like 40 minutes. Was pretty good.

Shadow of the colossus

Definitely a fun game

i dont have that game at the moment but yes its pretty darn good, im on ni no kuni at the mo :)

tomb raider :) awesome game and the MP side of it is pretty quick ,1-60 took me 14 hours or so solo doing the rescue ,15 min game ,20 medpacks

You should go for Modern Warfare 2  c: and whoever is suggesting a game for me don't suggest any Kingdom Hearts games because they will be done at some point cx

Mafia II - seeing as you only done like the first few chapters of the game. And because the 50's was pretty cool back then I guess c:

Edited by KiDdViRuS53

The Last Of Us - You Almost Get The Platinum Just Few Trophes Left

I would finish it up, but the problem with that is that it's not letting me play the Story Mode and it glitches whenever it does decide to work ;/

Playing the MP however is fine, it's just the Story. Even went ahead and bought the GOTY Edition on release day but guess what? The disc did not say "Game of the Year" on it, making me waste about £30 for nothing. If I can get my hands on another copy, which does say "Game of the Year" and can play DLC and what not (because I don't have the Season Pass) then sure, I'd finish this up.

Same problem went for MK9. Went and bought the Komplete Edition and the game worked fine after that, so yeah.

btw for you, I'd say you could finish up Resident Evil Revelations 2. The rest of the trophies you need shouldn't be that hard :)

Edited by KiDdViRuS53

I would finish it up, but the problem with that is that it's not letting me play the Story Mode and it glitches whenever it does decide to work ;/

Playing the MP however is fine, it's just the Story. Even went ahead and bought the GOTY Edition on release day but guess what? The disc did not say "Game of the Year" on it, making me waste about £30 for nothing. If I can get my hands on another copy, which does say "Game of the Year" and can play DLC and what not (because I don't have the Season Pass) then sure, I'd finish this up.

Same problem went for MK9. Went and bought the Komplete Edition and the game worked fine after that, so yeah.

btw for you, I'd say you could finish up Resident Evil Revelations 2. The rest of the trophies you need shouldn't be that hard :)

Will Good Luck Finding The Copy Maybe Play It On PS4 Make You Exiting To Complete It 

About RER2 Am Working On It But Lately I Play A Lot Of Games On The Same Time :blink:  :facepalm:  

Edited by dark69knight