Advise the next plat to the person above you

[ignore this post]

[ignore this post]

The time management of it put me off :( Story seems interesting but all I can think about while playing is "I'm probably wasting my time doing this when I could be doing something else, guess I'll end up underpowered".

Yeah, I can see what you mean. The time management in the game could probably have been better but it's really not that difficult. Going for the platinum requires at least two playthroughs. That means you can just enjoy and do exactly what you want on your first playthrough. The only things you have to do in the first playthrough to the get platinum after the second playthrough is to make sure you get the True Ending in your first playthrough. Don't worry, the game warns you when "your choices are going to effect the development of the rest of the story". All this means that you don't have to worry about maxing out all stats or Social Links, you can use a guide for that during your second playthrough. On your first playthrough you can easily save all victims in time if you just strenghten your Social Links a bit, upgrade your stats a bit and make sure not to go into the dungeon for the first time less than two days before the time has expired to make grinding levels and items easier. Actually, the only way to really fail in your time management is to do nothing every day by going to bed when it's 2:00 PM so it skips the entire day :P.

In short: nothing to worry about ;).

Which one?  :awesome:

I'm actually asking for All-Star Battle for my birthday and Eyes of Heaven for Christmas. It's going to be a fun time!

Speaking of Shonen Jump, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 isn't too hard of a platinum.

Wow that's cool. ;) 

I wish I can get a physical copy of both I love Jojo too and how fabulous the characters are!

And since there's 4 Dio's it has the be this Dio

:awesome:

I'm gonna continue One Piece: PW 2 soon, just kinda lazy re-downloading it again since that's from my old PS3. 

And probably get OP: PW 3 'cause Sabo. 

*skip me and do Dio-sama again*  :giggle:

• Like 1

Just got the plat today. Fun biking game and can be finished quite quickly,

What about Battlefield 4? It's not that hard, just a bit of patience is needed though

Wow, congrats on your platinum! 

I'm currently working on Battlefield 4, so I should be platting it before the year ends. 

You should go back to Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3), or get the triple plat in Sound Shapes. Aside that, go ahead and platinum WWE 2K15, since you have all the MP trophies. I know, you have a huge backlog. I hope you sort some things out, then you'd end up having 50 plats or even more than that. ;)

[ignore this Post if your advising a platinum to someone]

Wow, congrats on your platinum!

I'm currently working on Battlefield 4, so I should be platting it before the year ends.

You should go back to Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3), or get the triple plat in Sound Shapes. Aside that, go ahead and platinum WWE 2K15, since you have all the MP trophies. I know, you have a huge backlog. I hope you sort some things out, then you'd end up having 50 plats or even more than that. ;)

Thanks!

My backlog is so huge due to a lot of buds bringing games over, playing them on my account, and those games are never to be seen again..or i could just be too lazy to play them again :lol: but that's before i got into trophy hunting, and i should definitely work on that.

I'd love to go for Sound Shapes, but i'm just horrid at platformers. It's most likely never gonna happen :D, as for the other games, i'll definitely do them when i have the time.

Edited by d1l2e3v4

Dragon it seems like you always just have the same collection of games that you haven't completed yet to choose from. It gets tough to try and offer variety in terms of what you should go for.  :S

Uhh anyway I'll go with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.