Advise the next plat to the person above you

Mafia II and Mafia III

Then Tom Clancy's The Division

Yeah I was thinking about that. First finishing mafia 3, then platting mafia 2 and then platting mafia 3. 
And when I have time and find a dark zone partner/team then I can plat The division. (I only need dark zone trophies)

Not much to choose from on your list, so I'll say Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Batman Arkham City

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever
  • Like 1

^^  I'll actually say GTA5,  probably the closest game to your beloved WatchDogs on your list.  And a lot of online to tackle so get it done while you can.

What kind of exceptions and restrictions?

I dunno, I'll figure out how to not reward you after you plat it.  :lol:  But seriously, what have you got against it after all these suggestions?  :)  I took a look at Mirror's Edge, looks good so I'll try it soon enough!

On the same note, someone pick an entirely new game for me (not on my list, for PS3), since I'm not doing Destiny right now.  

Edited by B1rvine

Game of Thrones

I dunno, I'll figure out how to not reward you after you plat it.  :lol:  But seriously, what have you got against it after all these suggestions?  :)  I took a look at Mirror's Edge, looks good so I'll try it soon enough!

I just hate mp trophies, especially grindy ones ... with terrible servers that don't connect 5 out of 6 times <_< . Awesome, have fun with it :D.