Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 hours ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Go for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, that game has been on my list for a while and looks like a blast.

quite the great list you got there! (I am SUPER jelly of your 100% of NFS Hot Pursuit, once i got the plat i Stopped lol) But I recommend going for Murdered Soul Suspect. Yes kinda boring and not the best, but I really enjoyed getting the plat on the PS3 and am going to do it on PS4 again very soon

WetRaindrops.png

31 minutes ago, WetRaindrops said:

quite the great list you got there! (I am SUPER jelly of your 100% of NFS Hot Pursuit, once i got the plat i Stopped lol) But I recommend going for Murdered Soul Suspect. Yes kinda boring and not the best, but I really enjoyed getting the plat on the PS3 and am going to do it on PS4 again very soon

WetRaindrops.png

God of War. Absolutely worthy of all the hype it's been given.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ayoama said:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III. You're agonisingly close already. Go for it! 

How about Atelier Rorona? Considering your profile, you seem to enjoy that series, and it might be worth going back to play it again.

Berendsapje.png

23 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

How about Atelier Rorona? Considering your profile, you seem to enjoy that series, and it might be worth going back to play it again.

Berendsapje.png

Actually contemplated it recently. It will have to be the Vita version because I don't have my PS3 with me here. 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition. It's just such a damn good game. Worth the time to platinum it 

15 hours ago, Ayoama said:

Actually contemplated it recently. It will have to be the Vita version because I don't have my PS3 with me here. 

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition. It's just such a damn good game. Worth the time to platinum it 

Resident Evil 2. You’ve likely conquered worse, so I reckon you can finish it! :)

40 minutes ago, Yechan said:

Final Fantasy XIII, Sorcery, or Tales of Zestiria  

You have a LOT of games, wow. Anyways, I'd say any of the Persona Dancing games. Sure, they're cash-grabs, but you have them anyways, and they're short.

Berendsapje.png

Edited by Berendsapje

2 hours ago, MattFromMars said:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Fun but a bit of a challenge with the time related trophy but everything else is easy if you use the exploit.       

MattFromMars.png                    

How about Defense Grid 2?

Berendsapje.png

1 hour ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III  One of my top 5 JRPG series.

Oh I definitely will. When a game makes me, mister anything harder than water is too hard for me, of all people play it on the hardest difficulty, I won't stop until I get the Platinum.

Back on topic, I guess New Sakura Wars. You're further in than with Final Fantasy VIII, and it's rarer. I'd say go for it, but considering your profile, I doubt you actually need encouragement. That is one insane completion percentage.

Berendsapje.png

Edited by Berendsapje