Advise the next plat to the person above you

22 minutes ago, CptMarios7 said:

Nice profile..Just do GTA IV since you never know when it may become unachievable..

Well, I'm not spoiled for choice here. How about LEGO marvel Super Heroes?

Berendsapje.png

Edited by Berendsapje

3 minutes ago, LUISFGE8 said:

Go for Rayman Origins plat, really fun game.

Try out to go for heavy rain, if you haven't experienced the story yet, it is just amazing, visually, it aged a little poorly but seeing different endings is worth it!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Uebbasoraa said:

Try out to go for heavy rain, if you haven't experienced the story yet, it is just amazing, visually, it aged a little poorly but seeing different endings is worth it!

You should go for the Sims 4 plat! There was a really easy guide released for it not so long ago that makes it super easy to get and around 2-3 hours depending on how much you've done already. Maybe even 1 hour at that! Also nice collection you have there :)

Stay safe! 

2 hours ago, mattfry94 said:

You should go for the Sims 4 plat! There was a really easy guide released for it not so long ago that makes it super easy to get and around 2-3 hours depending on how much you've done already. Maybe even 1 hour at that! Also nice collection you have there :)

Stay safe! 

Red Dead Redemption 2. One trophy to go and it's yours! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

inFamous. You're so close!

I think you should go back and give The Wolf Among Us another go. I really enjoyed it and it's definitely a game worth finishing, plus you'll pick up the platinum easily while experiencing the story!

3 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

I think you should go back and give The Wolf Among Us another go. I really enjoyed it and it's definitely a game worth finishing, plus you'll pick up the platinum easily while experiencing the story!

GTA V! I know some of those online trophies are a grind but that’s a great one for the collection ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ayoama said:

I'd love to if I had my PSVR here with me, that game rocks!

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered.All that's left is finding all treasure and the strange relic. You're almost there

For PS3 do Fallout 3, PS4 Infamous First Light, Vita Gravity Rush.  Any of those 3!

2 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Jazzpunk and Burly Men At Sea are some quick ones you can knock out. Or Jak and Daxter and the Precursor Legacy is a really fun one 

Considering you had the drive to sit through one of the most infamous games of all time (Fallout 76), how about Fallout Shelter?

Berendsapje.png

2 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Considering you had the drive to sit through one of the most infamous games of all time (Fallout 76), how about Fallout Shelter?

Berendsapje.png

You could always go abck and finish up NFS:Rivals, you're tantalisingly close.