Advise the next plat to the person above you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 4:14 AM, auroranaut said:

Uncharted 2.  You have some of the others but you're missing out on 2 big time :)

Days Gone, few trickier challenges when going for 100% but looking at your profile wont be an issue for you!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

Days Gone, few trickier challenges when going for 100% but looking at your profile wont be an issue for you!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 

Currently on PS Extra. A really simple and enjoyable platinum. Achievable in about 15 hours (possibly less if you choose to do a Crushing playthrough from the get-go to prevent another playthrough). But I advise against this. Game is hella short anyway and you can take advantage of the weapon/infinite ammo bonuses for your second run.

Did I mention that it's also a very good game? Think Miles Morales compared to it's larger brother Spider-Man 2018. That's what Lost Legacy is to Uncharted 4.

Edited by CymroMatt

10 hours ago, CymroMatt said:

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 

Currently on PS Extra. A really simple and enjoyable platinum. Achievable in about 15 hours (possibly less if you choose to do a Crushing playthrough from the get-go to prevent another playthrough). But I advise against this. Game is hella short anyway and you can take advantage of the weapon/infinite ammo bonuses for your second run.

Did I mention that it's also a very good game? Think Miles Morales compared to it's larger brother Spider-Man 2018. That's what Lost Legacy is to Uncharted 4.

Grand theft auto 5 

can see you did GTA 4 so why not do 5 Great story good plat and achievable is will take you around 150 hours especially starting online form starch if you do PS4 version can auto-pop ps5 if your into that and 100% is still achievable even with changed to director mode expect going for mastermind is struggle need very good team 

uncharted lost legacy one of my next games will be starting within next month 

37 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

Grand theft auto 5 

can see you did GTA 4 so why not do 5 Great story good plat and achievable is will take you around 150 hours especially starting online form starch if you do PS4 version can auto-pop ps5 if your into that and 100% is still achievable even with changed to director mode expect going for mastermind is struggle need very good team 

uncharted lost legacy one of my next games will be starting within next month 

I've done GTA V mate, got the plat straight after IV :D It's a new PSN account so I'm just replaying my library of games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CymroMatt said:

I've done GTA V mate, got the plat straight after IV :D It's a new PSN account so I'm just replaying my library of games. 

ahh I see getting most amount of time out of your games! well enjoy happy hunting 

• Like 1

Just now, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

Sleeping Dogs! Such an amazing game and quite easy. Best GTA style game that's not made by Rockstar by a mile.

I need to play this game enjoyed the few police missions I played unfortunately its one of those titles that dont run well on ps5 unplayable actually so have to play ps4 which dont turn on often but its on backlog 

3 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

I need to play this game enjoyed the few police missions I played unfortunately its one of those titles that dont run well on ps5 unplayable actually so have to play ps4 which dont turn on often but its on backlog 

Oh shit that sucks, I got it done on a friend's ps4 just before buying a ps5 so must be lucky! Its a great game, I'll choose something else

Edit: Do god of war 2018, you will not regret it!!!

Edited by L0sT_NZ_Kazekage

2 hours ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

Oh shit that sucks, I got it done on a friend's ps4 just before buying a ps5 so must be lucky! Its a great game, I'll choose something else

Edit: Do god of war 2018, you will not regret it!!!

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Remastered. 

6 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for PS3, Crushing isn't really that taxing. 

2 trophies away from the FFVII remake platinum on PS4. I personally haven't played it but reading the guide and comparing to what trophies you have, you might only need to beat the Pride and Joy prototypes (?).

8 minutes ago, Dexistential said:

2 trophies away from the FFVII remake platinum on PS4. I personally haven't played it but reading the guide and comparing to what trophies you have, you might only need to beat the Pride and Joy prototypes (?).

I see you've played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Go and finish it I believe in you :)

4 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Definitely go for Man Eater, its easy and very satisfying.

see, you like third person action games. You should play Metal Gear Solid 3. Has a great story and the gameplay is great. Keep it Solid. METAL GEAR SOLID

Edited by stuck-energies3