Advise the next plat to the person above you

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 12:18 PM, irishmonkey77 said:

My Hero One's Justice 2. Super fun game!

Tony Hawk's Ride or Tony Hawk's Shred... I can't pick one 🤣

Edit: Read the title wrong. dEAD nATION... Great underrated game.

Sorry @irishmonkey77. I posted my first comment in the wrong thread :P

Edited by Nitro

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Vampyr. This was a surprise for me, I had a great time with it and the plat is pretty easy.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2011). Considering what Modern Warfare franchise has now become with the third iteration, this game is a great reminder of those glory days (and actually being the better MW3 compared to this years MWIII).

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 3:11 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2011). Considering what Modern Warfare franchise has now become with the third iteration, this game is a great reminder of those glory days (and actually being the better MW3 compared to this years MWIII).

OK you got a couple options that I think would be fun to finish up.  I see God of War 2018 is there and it can be a grind going for all of those collectables.  But also Yakuza: Like a Dragon is there as well so I'd say either of those.  I've wanted to play the Yakuza games more myself but just haven't gotten into them yet...

So either works, hope you have fun!

9 minutes ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

OK you got a couple options that I think would be fun to finish up.  I see God of War 2018 is there and it can be a grind going for all of those collectables.  But also Yakuza: Like a Dragon is there as well so I'd say either of those.  I've wanted to play the Yakuza games more myself but just haven't gotten into them yet...

So either works, hope you have fun!

Red Dead Redemption 2 ;)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

@Raqiros Impressive list! You’ve got some hard plats. Since all your games are PS4, I recommend Evil Within. For a 9/10, it’s really not too bad with a guide and Jigzaw_Killer has lots of good ones on YouTube. Good luck!

But I don't have Evil Within. 😕 I'd prefer to refrain from buying new games for a while.

You should try finishing off Outlast 2.