Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, CurseBanette said:

Bayonetta

It has been over 4 years since since finishing Persona 5... there is a masterfully optimized guide that could help you get all of the remaining trophies you need on NG+. Given you wouldn't even necessarily have to play it ALL the way thru to the end, maybe 40-50 hours which if you thoroughly enjoyed it, may be a fun game to return to while listening to podcasts/music? 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 4:09 PM, realm722 said:

It has been over 4 years since since finishing Persona 5... there is a masterfully optimized guide that could help you get all of the remaining trophies you need on NG+. Given you wouldn't even necessarily have to play it ALL the way thru to the end, maybe 40-50 hours which if you thoroughly enjoyed it, may be a fun game to return to while listening to podcasts/music? 

Cities: Skylines is the only incomplete game here that you can actually go back and finish up, so I think the choice here is rather obvious.

53 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Dark Souls! It's only one of the best games ever made.

I would say either Stardew Valley

You are also done it and are very close in getting it. The journey of the praise king trophies are hard but I head it became more easier with new patches and the 10 million gold is a grind you can do with the right setup. The jojo mart one is also not too bad if you speed through it and make as much money as possible to but everything

On 9/6/2023 at 9:54 AM, spookymanlego said:

I would say either Stardew Valley

You are also done it and are very close in getting it. The journey of the praise king trophies are hard but I head it became more easier with new patches and the 10 million gold is a grind you can do with the right setup. The jojo mart one is also not too bad if you speed through it and make as much money as possible to but everything

Yakuza 6 The Song of Life.

You have a few Yakuza games and since 6 has easiest requirements, it would make for a good start.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2023 at 3:49 AM, x410xDragon said:

Finish up dat RE4 Remake, dawg. I believe!

Or better yet: The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition. The PS3 version is also an option as that version is actually easier than the PS4 counterpart.

There is only 1 game to suggest to the person above me which is Destiny 2 :D I would pick the PS4 Version before completing the PS5 Version

On 8/20/2023 at 11:15 PM, bearxca said:

Saints row the third, that’s one i never finished myself that looks great

Honestly, yours is super hard because of the amount of ones you've actually finished so I had to super far back and pick:

Red Dead Redemption 2

32 minutes ago, ChouShirakawa said:

Beyond: Two Souls.

Great story, not as good as Heavy Rain's, but still.

Nothing hard, just some planning for multiple endings.

clean up binary domain! never heard of that game, but you seem pretty goot at 100%ing games, so it has to be done!