Advise the next plat to the person above you

26 minutes ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

DOOM 2016

The Witcher 3, I advise you to just play the story for the first 2-3 hours: once you've entered Velen, it's one of the best games of all time

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, B0nkeeerss said:

The Witcher 3, I advise you to just play the story for the first 2-3 hours: once you've entered Velen, it's one of the best games of all time

Returnal. You seem not to shy away from challenging games and this one would complement your other games well IMO. And finish Witcher 3 100% :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Returnal. You seem not to shy away from challenging games and this one would complement your other games well IMO. And finish Witcher 3 100% :)

I will definitely play Returnal, once I'm done with The Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy😆 

As for The Witcher 3, I'm not really a 100% completionist, but I want to replay it so I might as well do the remaining trophies on my next playthrough 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:51 PM, B0nkeeerss said:

I will definitely play Returnal, once I'm done with The Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy😆 

As for The Witcher 3, I'm not really a 100% completionist, but I want to replay it so I might as well do the remaining trophies on my next playthrough 

You should finish Grand Theft Auto V

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, YohCeezaX said:

Ghost of Tsushima. Nothing is particularly difficult; fantastic visuals and good gameplay.

Scott pilgrim can be done with codes and good glitches, the only thing is save a lot of patience because the MP trophies are the most random thing ever, even when you have people literally next to your house trying to boost with you there will be trouble, and there is not a definitive guide to fix the server problems

31 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

Scott pilgrim can be done with codes and good glitches, the only thing is save a lot of patience because the MP trophies are the most random thing ever, even when you have people literally next to your house trying to boost with you there will be trouble, and there is not a definitive guide to fix the server problems

Gran Turismo 7. You only got the licenses left.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 4:56 PM, irishmonkey77 said:

Unravel 2. Most of the gold medal times are pretty easy and it's a super fun game.

I did just the hideaway and the experience was soul draining. Definitely not fun. Continuing working on the game thought.

N.B. This message is off topic and out of the contest.

46 minutes ago, foxische said:

I did just the hideaway and the experience was soul draining. Definitely not fun. Continuing working on the game thought.

N.B. This message is off topic and out of the contest.

Surgeon Simulator. You are halfway through the hell 

24 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Surgeon Simulator. You are halfway through the hell 

Carefull with the playinum on powerwash simulator as it's unobtainable at the moment! If you didn't go too far on campaign, redo your save after the patch is launched because we don't have any clues of when they release the patch we will need to finish the last stage or redo de campaign

• Confused 1