Advise the next plat to the person above you

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.7.2023 at 9:25 AM, Skimaj_94 said:

I advice you to platinum Death Stranding or Death Stranding Director's cut 

Please advice me something interesting. I'm looking for some engaging or fun platinum right now 

Taking a look at your psn profile, there are a couple games i would recommend getting the platinum because its fun. 

My most recommended is Mafia 1 Remaster, had a blast playing through it, there are one or two a bit tough trophies but its definitely doable. 

Also Undertale, its a short game and very easy to platinum, plus the story really grabbed me. I still have the songs in my ears even months and months after.

7 minutes ago, majo334 said:

Taking a look at your psn profile, there are a couple games i would recommend getting the platinum because its fun. 

My most recommended is Mafia 1 Remaster, had a blast playing through it, there are one or two a bit tough trophies but its definitely doable. 

Also Undertale, its a short game and very easy to platinum, plus the story really grabbed me. I still have the songs in my ears even months and months after.

You've got quite a few good games on the go there. I'd recommend going for:

- Team Sonic Racing

- God of War Ragnarok

Just because I love both of these games and hope you find some enjoyment out of them too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

You've got quite a few good games on the go there. I'd recommend going for:

- Team Sonic Racing

- God of War Ragnarok

Just because I love both of these games and hope you find some enjoyment out of them too. 

Looks like you have a knack for some platformers, I recommend you go for the Crash Bandicoot 1 plat. Maybe it will eventually entice you to finish the Crash 4 plat too. :?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 5:31 PM, Dantes_994 said:

Drakengard 3! :D good luck hahaha

The Last of Us. You only have collectibles and online trophies left. I usually hate online achievements but this wasn't half bad, especially with the guide.

The next plat is gonna be my 40th so please advise something that is enjoyable and looks good in the cabinet xD

Edited by Herbset
Can't spell

20 minutes ago, Herbset said:

The Last of Us. You only have collectibles and online trophies left. I usually hate online achievements but this wasn't half bad, especially with the guide.

The next plat is gonna be my 40th so please advise something that is enjoyable and looks good in the cabinet xD

Far Cry New Dawn - “Conqueror”

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 8:26 AM, KMan34 said:

Arkham Asylum. Annoying combat challenges but rewarding once it’s over

I had to dig a little bit because you've got a good complete list on your profile there! So I am going back a bit with this one, and also because it's one of my personal favorite games...

Catherine!

1 hour ago, Derezzed_Gamer said:

I had to dig a little bit because you've got a good complete list on your profile there! So I am going back a bit with this one, and also because it's one of my personal favorite games...

Catherine!

If you're looking for a challenge, finish up Sackboy: A Big Adventure.