PS Plus Double Discount Sale (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/11/01/playstation-plus-double-discounts-start-today/

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SoundDreams said:

is this new discount ? only for EU ?

Yes and yes. Although i do wonder why they start this discount on a friday. Most times it's wednesday...

@ topic

At first glance nothing i'm interested in... mostly the typical always on discount games and no good prices most often as well...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Got to love these sales. Was interested in Toukiden 2 - so I looked it up - it's £47.99 down to £19.19, a 60% discount. Appears tempting...

or..

I could get the physical edition brand new online for £7.95

Yeah it's the same for me, prices for digital games aren't really tempting because you can buy physical version for half the price

Edited by timpurnat

1 hour ago, YROSHIKU said:

I gotta say I kinda regret not having PS+ right now, because I really like that price for Kill la Kill IF 1f629.png. Welp I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for another sale 1f617.png.

https://www.base.com/buy/product/kill-la-kill-if-ps4/dgc-killlkifps4.htm

Is that good enough? 

For me, there's really nothing in this sale (kind of good, because I'm planning on buying a few games physically, and don't have a ton of money to spend right now, specially if I end up having to replace my laptop..) 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 0:51 AM, entonces55 said:

Kingdom come deliverance is better than Skyrim. Convince me otherwise 

I guess it depends on your cup of tea, they are both Action RPGs, but they are different, Skyrim has magick and lore in it, while KCD is more grounded in realism, and I'm tempted to know why the virgin and alcoholic trophies are so rare in the game, perhaps I'll pick up the Royal Edition down the road.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh