Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

Lets wait to their appearance "if all these rumors about RE3 become truth of course". Honestly, I didn't like that much how Claire looked in RE2 Remake, but it wasn't that bad for my. In my opinion Jill looks good, but I still remember her on the original game, it was just amazing; The best one was Julia Voth, but I don't know if we will ever see her playing as Jill again.

Just announced moments ago at PlayStation’s State of Play, Resident Evil 3 is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam on April 3rd, 2020! Read on for more about this re-imagining of the survival horror classic, including info on a special Collector’s Edition that fans won’t want to miss out on.

Taking a trip back to Raccoon City won’t be a walk in the park, of course. The city is in the throes of an outbreak, with the shuffling undead wandering the streets and the urban jungle becoming a tangle of overturned cars and crumbling buildings. Picturesque, isn’t it? It’s against this backdrop that Jill Valentine prepares to make her escape, though there’s a bit of a twist in the timeline for those of you who aren’t familiar with the original. If you played Resident Evil 2 earlier this year, you may know that Leon and Claire arrived in the city on September 29th. Jill’s story, however, starts a few days earlier. As an accomplished member of S.T.A.R.S. and a survivor of the incident in the Arklay Mountains (the site of the original Resident Evil), Jill has some experience with the horrors that await.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/12/10/resident-evil-3-sees-daylight-on-april-3rd-2020

I'm in work so can't see the trailer in full.

Can someone clarify if Project Resistance looks to be a "mode" or a standalone game which comes WITH 3 for free. For achievement/trophy purpose I really, really hope its the latter...

All I can see is that it's "included".

UPDATE: Below video from "ziggypossum" refers to it as a separate game. Phew! Doesn't mean a combined list is completely out of the question though. 

Edited by PhantomFear94