Game Recommendations for 6 Y/O Daughter

Lidiardo

My 6 year old loved Unravel although it did scare her in a couple of places, for instance when the water vole jumped out (she was 5 at the time).

Her favourite though is Little Big Planet, she doesn't care about the game, she just likes to go in the pod, dress up and do silly things with the controller.

I'm going to buy Goose Game later, I think that will be perfect, even though she loses interest in computer games really quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pretty late for people to be posting in this forum, but if you are going to going to take suggestions I'd say Overcooked 2, which is suitable for children around that age range which focuses on the elements of real life activities & make them aware of hazards. Last thing you want to do is expose them to RPG & or super-hero games which consists of fighting. Midnight Deluxe is a nice one too, also an easy platinum lol, just familiarizing themselves with how to problem solve is a good start to psychologically associate problem solving as a fun activity, it may also pave the way for other interests.