GameStop Black Friday Ad

kidson2004

Not new to this sale, but this sale is great. Unlike the other main retailers, GS actually have Indivisible and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Collection and one other prominent game on (a very great) sale, alongside the common ones found at other places. The only downside is them not having Resident Evil 2 (PS4) for $15 (instead being $20), unlike Best Buy. If they did, I could avoid the way more hectic Best Buy during BF (much longer lines and way more people) and save gas.

edit: Ok... despite not being in their ad, BB have Ind and TWD on sale.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

Has anyone bought a pre-owned PS3 before? How was the quality, did it eventually break? I assume pre-owned will probably be better quality than refurbished since refurbished probably means it's already broken down once.

I don't know, maybe I missed the window to get a PS3 since the games don't really go on sale much anymore so all I've got is Ratchet: Deadlocked and whatever was on PS+ for the last few years.

Might pick up some past gen games I’ve missed especially with the whole buy one get one, I’m assuming that deal will work online I hope

ive already grabbed Greedfall and Bloodstained from Best Buy, once re2 and re7 gold go on sale on Best Buy’s site that’ll be the last of my Black Friday new games I want

17 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Not new to this sale, but this sale is great. Unlike the other main retailers,GS actually have Indivisible and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Collection and one other prominent game on (a very great) sale, alongside the common ones found at other places. The only downside is them not having Resident Evil 2 (PS4) for $15 (instead being $20), unlike Best Buy. If they did, I could avoid the way more hectic Best Buy during BF (much longer lines and way more people) and save gas.

Why not buy it online tonight at 12. Free shipping all holuday season long for Best Buy I think. No need to wait in line unless fir doorbusters these days.

18 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Has anyone bought a pre-owned PS3 before? How was the quality, did it eventually break? I assume pre-owned will probably be better quality than refurbished since refurbished probably means it's already broken down once.

I don't know, maybe I missed the window to get a PS3 since the games don't really go on sale much anymore so all I've got is Ratchet: Deadlocked and whatever was on PS+ for the last few years.

My experience was terrible, had to return mine 3 times.  Refurbished meant, just throw it in a box and go with it...  Overheating issues, failed to boot, would hang/freeze.  You're better off buying used from a private local seller.  Less chance of a letdown.

• Like 1