[EU/UK] 10 & 20% Discount Code Giveaway [CLOSED]

Martain2

I like a lot of cover arts I will try my best to post the ones I like the most here and yeah also thanks for doing this give away hope to try my chance to win and yeah to everyone else good luck.

I like the ps2 and dream case one of the headhunter but this one is better so you can see the title and the main characters face too. for me this cover made me really like covers in the first place as to me it is really cool with both a dark and light part of it and yeah.  Headhunter_DC_cover.jpg 

the cover art of psi ops is a old classic for me as it was one of the first 3rd person game I played of midway and is a unforgettable cover art for me.  Psi-Ops_-_The_Mindgate_Conspiracy_Covera

I love the art of the prince of Persia covers and yeah. I love the first one the most due to how it shows the prince and the  sand monsters he has to fight in his sword. Sands_of_time_cover.jpg 

The art of doom is my fav too the first one the most classic bit of art. not saying 2 is not but yeah 1 is a good one to post on a wall just like two but if I had to pick the first takes it. Doom_cover_art.jpg

Last art I like the most is ulitma 7 the black gate as well it is very bold and stands out on any game series just a pure black cover with the name of the game boom darkness. Ultima_VII_Black_Gate_box.jpg 

Sorry I posted a lot but they are my all time fav cover arts some close seconds but that is my fav ones

Edited by KANERKB

The drawing (or rather the wheel of random selection via https://wheelofnames.com/) has done the deciding and the winners of the giveaway are...

@Maaden_Swe wins the 20% discount code

and

@Desmuria wins the 10% discount code.

I will attempt to upload screenshots for proof but i'm currently having problems with uploading to Imgur.
As soon as both winners contact me I will send the codes out via PM, hopefully (as stated in the email) the discounts will work on their accounts and then I will close the thread.

Congrats to both

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I've still yet to hear from @Maaden_Swe, if I haven't had a response by the time I wake up tomorrow morning then I'll re-draw and pass the code onto someone else.

Again to clarify the code expires at the end of tomorrow, hopefully it wont be wasted after all this time.

oh Im sorry for being so late. If you have not already given it away Im glad to get it. Sorry again ❤️