Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2’s OFFICIAL Trailer

kidson2004

When studios get bought it can be a sticky situation with the developers previous IPs. It's possible it'll come to other systems depending on the deal that was made.

We honestly won't know unless Microsoft or Ninja Theory come out and say specifically, which I doubt they will.

We'll find out in time

Liked the first one but not getting a Xbox for this. At least it'll likely make its way to PC but it's kind of a weird move on their part to make a sequel to a multiplat game and leave out potential buyers. Feel like this would have sold better on Playstation as the audience is more in to story based games such as this.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:04 AM, KiraBobbySan said:

Does anyone think there is a possibility it may just become a timed exclusive?

That's what we're hoping, but I mean Microsoft only cares about money and since they own the IP now, they are gonna use it to their advantage. I loved the first game and this is the only time I'm gutted about a Xbox exclusive.

1 This is an Xbox exclusive, they JUST bought Ninja Theory, they didn't do that so that Sony could get a new game.

2 Yeah, sure, it'll probably be on PC. That doesn't help PlayStation owners.

3 No, Hellblade did not need a sequel but it was probably the quickest way to get a return on their investment rather than wait for NT to come up with a new game.

4 The trailer looked awesome, CGI or not. I am very disappointed PlayStation won't be getting this game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, M-A-T-T--89 said:

Well, everbody thought Ashen was a Microsoft exclusive and look at it now...

Ashen was developed by A44, Xbox didn't buy that studio. They did buy Ninja Theory, however, so I doubt their games will be available on PS. 

What a pity, though. Really enjoyed the first game. 

Edited by Arcesius