Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2’s OFFICIAL Trailer

kidson2004

Is it seriously going to remain an Xbox exclusive, or would there be a chance it becomes cross platform? This is really disappointing news. The first one while being really short, left such an indelible impression on me. It became one of my favorite games for the sheer experience of it and how innovative and meta they incorporated the mental health aspect into the story. But one thing's for sure, I'm not trying to buy an Xbox for it. I hope something changes with this announcement in the future.

• Like 1

One of the weirdest announcement of the night, especially if you played the 1st one and you know the whole situation around the game.

I really hope they can build some great stuff and it's not a desperate move from ninja and MS.

5 minutes ago, KiraBobbySan said:

Does anyone think there is a possibility it may just become a timed exclusive?

Everything is possible but this is probably the n3xt Bayonetta,  so a xbox exclusive.

• Like 1

As is usual with cinematic trailers, I learned shit all about the game from watching this. I'm surprised this game exists. The first one really felt like a 'one and done' to me. I'm intrigued, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to need more to go on. The probable exclusivity doesn't help either.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, reiner- said:

This chick looks like she has even more issues from just looking at the video thumbnail. 

If you've played the first one, you know Senua has more than her fair share of problems. This lady is seriously mentally ill and the game tracks that progressing in her mind. It's fascinating and horrifying. If you play it with headphones its super uncomfortable because Senua hears voices in her head and you'll hear them right behind your ears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

One of the weirdest announcement of the night, especially if you played the 1st one and you know the whole situation around the game.

I really hope they can build some great stuff and it's not a desperate move from ninja and MS.

Everything is possible but this is probably the n3xt Bayonetta,  so a xbox exclusive.

Well, they’re a Microsoft studio now so so highly doubt it.

24 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Guys i know ninja theory is bought by microsoft, but it doesnt say exclusive in the trailer though.

It’s assumed, because of course it’s going to be, Microsoft wouldn’t purchase them just for them to develop games for other platforms.

Sucks it’s only on Xbox, the first one was interesting.

28 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

i thought hellblade was really over rated. poor gameplay imo

I mean it was underrated if anything. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

If you've played the first one, you know Senua has more than her fair share of problems. This lady is seriously mentally ill and the game tracks that progressing in her mind. It's fascinating and horrifying. If you play it with headphones its super uncomfortable because Senua hears voices in her head and you'll hear them right behind your ears.

Yeah playing the first one with headphones was nuts.

Hopefully we will be able to play the new one on the PS.

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

Perhaps there will be a pc version which we could play, because buying both a PlayStation and a Xbox is not worth in my opinion, considering how they share more than 70% of the games. The best combination is one of them "better PlayStation of course" and a Nintendo.

I'm gonna start playing it tomorrow (the first one), I hope that I don't get upset for knowing that i will probably not get to play the next one.

Edited by BlackSnake1435

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I think Hellblade doesn't need a sequel. The first game was a unique, self-contained experience and I think it said everything it needed to say.

I'm glad the game did as well as it did, but now they're just milking it. Xbox players can keep the sequel, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I think Hellblade doesn't need a sequel. The first game was a unique, self-contained experience and I think it said everything it needed to say.

I'm glad the game did as well as it did, but now they're just milking it. Xbox players can keep the sequel, as far as I'm concerned.

Well, not alone at all, as you said that was the point of the game, it was an isolated experience, any way good news for people wanting this to become a franchise ?

7 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Well, they’re a Microsoft studio now so so highly doubt it.

I was trying to say that with my xbox exclusive,  anyway,  not really interested.