Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

If you mean The Walking Dead, then yeah it's download only. I have a vague memory that the US might be getting it on disc sometime in the future, but I don't think it was announced that the EU regions would be getting a disc version.

Yes I was talking about the Walking Dead. I hear so many good reviews about. How is it for you?

Yes I was talking about the Walking Dead. I hear so many good reviews about. How is it for you?

Literally just finished downloading it and haven't started it yet. Got a bit of a busy schedule just now too, so not got any plans to play it soon. Sorry about that :facepalm:

Nine bucks? I got my copy from Gamestop for 3 and a quarter.

Bionic_Commando.jpg

Again, under 5$, the splurge had to be made.

I'm not from the U.S but $9 for a game over here is very very rare. new release's in new zealand are $100+ so games being so expensive over here finding one for $9 is a treat haha

I'm not from the U.S but $9 for a game over here is very very rare. new release's in new zealand are $100+ so games being so expensive over here finding one for $9 is a treat haha

Oh wow, didn't realize you were from NZ! Thats crazy that games are so expensive. Are a lot of game cheaper to download digitally?

Oh wow, didn't realize you were from NZ! Thats crazy that games are so expensive. Are a lot of game cheaper to download digitally?

Nope lol digital is more expensive which is why I brought PS+

At least with physical copies I can buy them used I rarely ever buy new release's 

Edited by mattie_medusa

8096931717_a43af6b85e_b.jpg

Just got my dispatch email.....cannot wait!!!

OMG!!! Lucky!!! I didn't get a chance to pre order mine :blush:

Last rebellion                                                                 DoA5

Last_Rebellion_Boxart.jpg            dead-or-alive-5-collectors-edition.jpg

Had a bunch of store credit for Gamestop and I got paid today, so I went a little crazy:

DOA5

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Farcry 3

All 3 Hyperdimension games

Infamous Collection

Red Dead GOTY edition

And I already had a 9 game backlog. Looks like I'll be set until the ps5 comes out. 

• Like 1

Had a bunch of store credit for Gamestop and I got paid today, so I went a little crazy:

DOA5

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Farcry 3

All 3 Hyperdimension games

Infamous Collection

Red Dead GOTY edition

And I already had a 9 game backlog. Looks like I'll be set until the ps5 comes out. 

hahaha :lol: . @ My current passe with My backlogs I think I'm in da same boat...