Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

spacer.png

I've boght the Legenday Edition for PS3 since i only have the standard edition without DLCs for my PS3.Buying the DLCs from PSN store costs much more than getting this version in physical form for 5$.

Edited by XThordoomX
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Got Tomb Raider Trilogy and the Arcania Complete Collection for cheap at Gamestop.  Not surprising with Arcania, but Tomb Raider is. I was actually there to get the Splinter Cell Trilogy I had seen for just €11, but that one had already sold by then, only for Lara to appear.

Also, Minecraft Story Mode - The Complete Series  is on its way to me. Now, only the PS4 Telltale titles missing for a complete collection.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Whats-App-Image-2024-04-07-at-12-54-00.j

It all started with a visit to NY where I just had to buy the Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition 😁. Since then I try to get as many special editions I can of PS3 games I like. Btw. did you know that Tekken Hybrid went up in prices pretty much everywhere? It is a no brainer for the collectors edition but for the base game?

Sorry I couldn't help but notice, that is one BEAUTIFUL Dark Souls Limited Edition you got there 😁

• Like 2

I picked up Deus Ex: HR, and the GotY editions of Borderlands 1 and 2 to play the DLCs and get some trophies.

Sadly, past-me was an idiot and must have deleted my Borderlands 1 saves because I couldn't find my characters and had to start from the beginning.

• Like 1

Got Resistance 3 to get the platinum and reach till the very end but it’s not loading the last level 🙁 Tried deleting data and reinstalling multiple times but nothing. Other episodes loads just fine. I think the disc is defective or something? Got it second hand but the disc is in pristine condition. Anyone got the same problem?

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Sorry I couldn't help but notice, that is one BEAUTIFUL Dark Souls Limited Edition you got there 😁

It is a beautiful edition indeed. The artbook inside is gorgeous.

On 4/7/2024 at 7:01 AM, Gommes_ said:

Whats-App-Image-2024-04-07-at-12-54-00.j

It all started with a visit to NY where I just had to buy the Street Fighter IV Collectors Edition 😁. Since then I try to get as many special editions I can of PS3 games I like. Btw. did you know that Tekken Hybrid went up in prices pretty much everywhere? It is a no brainer for the collectors edition but for the base game?

Awesome :)

On 4/16/2024 at 7:29 PM, JCP3953 said:

spacer.png

two orders came in today, bunch of Asian versions and some NA ones too 

Wow very nice :)

• Like 1