mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

3,604 posts in this topic

For some reason I thought this would be a good thread :)

My latest ps3 game that I bought was portal 2 about a month ago lol. Apart from that I got all of the PS welcome back games with mah multiple accounts ^_^

My latest game beside the free ones was 3D Dot Game Heroes, and I really need to play that game

I bought 3 on 3 nhl arcade beccause it was cheap, still i dont like hockey so i havent touched it yet

inFAMOUS 2. im at 75% trophies right now, but im not rushing the plat at all.

I guess for me it would be the free Infamous and Super Stardust HD :D. Have yet to touch either since I'm working on finishing up Borderlands...

Mass Effect 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2 both arrived on the same day last week, both are great as expected.

Zumba Fitness...

Wife wants to get back in better shape, and it may lead to more PS3 games for her so I can't complain to much.

Parker

I rented the Duke to see if it was as bad as people have made it out to be. I honestly don't know what more people were looking for out of the game. It's an average shooter with dumb humor and some tits. It's exactly what I would have expected it to be.

Got Portal 2 and L.A. Noire about 2-3 weeks ago. I also got inFAMOUS, WipEout HD and Dead Nation from the welcome back package.

My latest game would be Mortal Kombat

Damn my inability to not spend money. :|

I bought Def Jam Rapstar and Valkyria Chronicles, for £5 and £14 respectively.

Just picked up Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

Parker

All my recent ones are via PSN. Grabbed Infamous with the Welcome Back program, and oh wow, that game was so much fun. Other than that I recently got Dungeon Hunters Alliance which I have been playing with a buddy, and we are having tons of fun.

My latest games are Fallout 3 GOTY, Killzone 3, and Final Fantasy XIII.

Gameloft sent me a message via PSN, saying I could get Modern Combat: Domination for $2.99 instead of $7.99. I didn't pass that up. B)

It's actually a pretty good game, and it's very much like Counter Strike, if anyone's into that.

Parker

Gameloft sent me a message via PSN, saying I could get Modern Combat: Domination for $2.99 instead of $7.99. I didn't pass that up. B)

It's actually a pretty good game, and it's very much like Counter Strike, if anyone's into that.

Parker

I quite like it too, it's just that the hit detection for the shooting seems to be a bit... Off, sometimes. Also, the level 72 trophy is bloody insane.

Probably Undead Nightmare before my PS3 shat itself.

Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition.

I have the regular edition of the game already, but at $30 brand new and sealed I couldn't pass this one up.

Parker

Just got LBP2, Killzone 3 and AC Brotherhood :) (I have just finished exams lol)

I just bought Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll. Should be fun, I like Action RPGs.

Oh, and Daikatana on the N64. John Romero made me his bitch. D:

Latest games I purchased were The Sims 3 (thank fuck EA fixed the save glitch, now get to work on releasing a patch for Brutal legend, ♥s!), Killzone 3: Helghast Edition (gots it on the cheap), Dirt 3 and the Prince Of Persia Remastered Trilogy Collection (I seem to have a thing for the number 3 at the moment...)

Latest games I purchased were The Sims 3 (thank fuck EA fixed the save glitch, now get to work on releasing a patch for Brutal legend, you vile and despicable individuals!)

What's broken about BL?