Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Since we don't have a "Post Your Newest PSN Game Thread" yet......I will put down my latest PS3/PSN game. It is:

Counter-Strike-Go-icon.png

No need for one. PSN games are just digital PS3 games so there is no need to differentiate between the two.

How is Counter Strike, by the way? I've been looking into picking it up and we seem to have similar taste in shooters so I'd like to hear your opinion.

Parker

No need for one. PSN games are just digital PS3 games so there is no need to differentiate between the two.

How is Counter Strike, by the way? I've been looking into picking it up and we seem to have similar taste in shooters so I'd like to hear your opinion.

Parker

Good to know! :) It's pretty good. It certainly is old-school as there is no such thing as aiming down the sights. To be honest most games were probably influenced by counter strike, and any COD does whatever you see in CS better. It still is a fun flashback, and has a really easy platinum. :) It really is up to you. It entertained me for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

In Canada a store called Zellers was in its second last day of liquidation on Sunday and I got these :)

Warhawk Bundle (comes with Jabra Bluetooth headset, prolly gonna gift it to a friend who doesn't have a headset :D)- $8.99

Eyepet- $8.99

TV Superstar- 5.99

Eyepet & Friends- $11.99

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction- $8.99

Michael Jackson: The Experience- $5.99

Kung Fu Rider- $5.99

Prices were so low and I barely had move games so I couldn't say no :D but there were some non-move games but they were $13-15 and I wanted to spend as little as possible since I already have like 30 games I barely even started....