Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Added today:

Farming Simulator 15 (Turns out my copy of the original Farm Sim had the 15 disc in it, so I kinda already had this...)

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

NHL 2K10

SBKX 

Just Dance 2018

Singstar Queen

Ride to Hell Retribution

Way of the Samurai 3

Way of the Samurai 4 (Digital, bought the disc but it was still sealed so I'm leaving it that way)

Kung Fu Panda

DBZ Burst Limit

• Like 4

Nearly the last of my latest binge-

Ashes Cricket 2009 (Sealed)

So, I've purchased around 10 or so used EU games over the last 6 months, because they were cheap and games I can't get here...just something different....Literally, every single one has come factory sealed. So, I haven't played any of them because I don't really want to open them 😕. I have 2 more coming this weekend so we will see. 

National Geographic Challange (Also sealed)

Moto GP 14

Barbie (shhhhhh)

Virtua Tennis 4

Farming Sim (Finally the right game in the case)

Marvel Superhero Squad

NBA Street Homecourt

Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

I'm down to needing one NTSC disc game without trophies. Armored Core: For Answer. Not happening at current prices, and I do have the 360 version w/ Ach's. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

I was traveling in another city and I swore I would be back home with a bunch of ps3 games... I WAS WRONG lol Every game was very expensive and since I didn't wanted to leave empty-handed I bought this game for 5 bucks 🥴 At least was sealed.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Spageos said:

81LVIPSE+pL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I'm uh, gonna have to see how this is. I have a friend that swears by this series (particularly the ReBirth versions of the trilogy) but I wanted to try the original. 

As a MASSIVE, HARDCORE fan of the series, I can sadly attest that the first original game will not give you the best impression (original versions of 2 and 3 are still really good). Pretty well any other in the series, ESPECIALLY the Re;Birth titles, will hopefully have you hooked.

The series as a whole is a very chill and fun experience in my opinion, and I can very highly recommend every single one so far, apart from the original. I’m still glad I own it, but I’ve not finished it myself yet, and it has quite some different mechanics than the rest of them.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1