Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 11:08 AM, shadaik said:

Ah yes, my curiousity involving obscure peripherals. I already have the complete set of Wonderbook games ready to go, but my eyes fell onto another mostly forgotten peripheral. Yes, I know one of these games has an unobtainable plat and I'm currently going back and forth whether to play it anyway. I still have some time to figure that out because the hardware unfortunately was missing the usb dongle to connect it and I can't even figure out if that had never been included or just fell out of the box it was sent in. The condition of the terrible packaging used to send it to me leaves both options open.

Anyway, it's the uDraw with a complete set of PS3 games published for it. €12 for the whole thing (5 for Marvel, 7 for the rest), I couldn't resist.

S2360001.jpg

You can take a picture other size (down) this udraw? I must see, check something, this "down" udraw 

23 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I purchased them last week, I plan to work on them right after I'm done with the PS3 Batman Arkham games, hopefully next month.

spacer.png

Keep in mind that Asura's Wrath got some dlcs and NOT ALL are needed for 100% and you only see the real ending of the game with the dlc. No big spoilers but the main game ends with a cliffhanger.

I believe there meant to be an Asura's Wrath 2 but this game didn't sell well so they decided to release the real ending as a DLC. Gameplay is okayish and it has a lot of QTEs but like I said the story is where this game shines. 

Have fun!!

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Keep in mind that Asura's Wrath got some dlcs and NOT ALL are needed for 100% and you only see the real ending of the game with the dlc. No big spoilers but the main game ends with a cliffhanger.

I believe there meant to be an Asura's Wrath 2 but this game didn't sell well so they decided to release the real ending as a DLC. Gameplay is okayish and it has a lot of QTEs but like I said the story is where this game shines. 

Have fun!!

Thank you for the heads up, I bought the DLCs years ago and made sure they show up when I tested the game. I'm all set, thank you.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kvara_XIV said:

I managed to get the platinum so evidently that is not true

Oh really? My bad then, I just remember when I was playing the remake on PS5 someone said something about them shutting down the servers for the PS3 one and making the platinum unobtainable. I guess they were lying...

• Like 1

Newest PS3 game 

Assassins creed 3 (AC3) I came across very helpful new forum post (which linked below if you want to check it out) which advises as of 22/02/24 the AC3 servers are back up and running and all online trophies which were unobtainable as of 2022 with this new information went on Ebay picked up used copy of AC3 PS3 for extremely high price of £2.50 (free shipping too)  will be starting such game ASAP and adding anymore usual information to forum 

7 hours ago, Kvara_XIV said:

I managed to get the platinum so evidently that is not true

Congrats on platinum of Elden ring 

what are your thoughts on version of the game? 

will you be going for EU version of PS3 game? 

and how hard was it? 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:04 AM, DeidaraSasori said:

Oh really? My bad then, I just remember when I was playing the remake on PS5 someone said something about them shutting down the servers for the PS3 one and making the platinum unobtainable. I guess they were lying...

It just became harder because others can't drop you the rarest items anymore. You gotta farm on your own now to get the pure bladestone.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:08 AM, Kvara_XIV said:

spacer.png

I picked up Demon's Souls last month. I plan on getting platinums in all the Souls games eventually.

This is an excellent goal. This game in particular was the second platinum I ever got and it took me much longer than the week+ it took you :), but then it was back before there were any other Souls games. I am in the club of "All Souls" platinums myself (wait...is there a club? There should be if there isn't), and I know you can do it! I do include Bloodborne and Sekiro in that list and for me, Sekiro was the biggest hurdle as it just played so differently than the rest (and, to a lesser extent, so did Bloodborne). 

• Like 3

On 2/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, FinalFan said:

I must say I barely watched the anime maybe something like only 20 episodes, but if I really enjoy the story and Ichigo's friends, I might invest more time into Bleach.

Recently took a look at the guide, and I'm considering it as a milestone :platinum:
GHbp3n3X0AA1azh.jpg

To this day I can't believe this is the last Bleach console game we got. Even with the success of TYBW they didn't make another... They just gotta keep making mobile games cuz it's a bigger market smh