Trophy thoughts?

Rias Gremory

15 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It’s $30, and two months is that much of a big deal to you?

I'm not paying $30 for it either and yes, it annoys me when we get games months late and are expected to pay the same price. I'm good at waiting for sales and have plenty to play in the meantime. There is no earthly reason why they prioritized Stadia above PS4. And I believe it WAS $40 on Stadia, right? More than other systems?

On 1/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, theSpirae said:

Having played the first two games on PC, and loving them, I was quite disappointed in the 3rd game. This, however, looks tempting and knowing THQ, it's going to be on sale in no time.

I love all three, but the third was definitely the weakest.  The team that made the first one worked on this, so it will most likely feel most like that game out of the series.

Edited by JaneAusten69

On 1/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

I love all three, but the third was definitely the weakest.  The team that made the first one worked on this, so it will most likely feel most like that game out of the series.

The third entry gets so much unwarranted hate, but it's a great game, and way better and true to the series than 2 was. 

Now, I only played it when it was on Plus, so I didn't suffer through the souls-like combat, which was a mistake to even implement. I was pissed about the Crucible and Abyssal armor being locked behind the dlc, that was messed up, but the game was great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

The third entry gets so much unwarranted hate, but it's a great game, and way better and true to the series than 2 was. 

Now, I only played it when it was on Plus, so I didn't suffer through the souls-like combat, which was a mistake to even implement. I was pissed about the Crucible and Abyssal armor being locked behind the dlc, that was messed up, but the game was great.

Agreed in that it's a great game.  I was actually not expecting much from the third entry but really enjoyed it.  2 is actually probably my favorite of the series, but I agree that the last game felt like more of a true sequel to the first game story wise.

Edited by JaneAusten69

On 1/10/2020 at 0:59 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It’s $30, and two months is that much of a big deal to you?

On 1/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I'm not paying $30 for it either and yes, it annoys me when we get games months late and are expected to pay the same price. I'm good at waiting for sales and have plenty to play in the meantime. There is no earthly reason why they prioritized Stadia above PS4. And I believe it WAS $40 on Stadia, right? More than other systems?

the game is $40: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4389-CUSA12988_00-DARKSIDERSSSUS00

Edited by EightBitArtist
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Agreed in that it's a great game.  I was actually not expecting much from the third entry but really enjoyed it.  2 is actually probably my favorite of the series, but I agree that the last game felt like more of a true sequel to the first game story wise.

I wasn't expecting anything either because of all the bad press it got. 

I couldn't stand the dumb loot system in 2. I much prefer to find a few new weapons throughout a game with bigger effects than to find hundreds of items that I'll just sell. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20-2-2020 at 1:24 PM, Killbomb said:

The Mint III trophy's description is misleading. You don't have to collect every single coin just 350 in total from the levels, quest rewards, etc.

The trophy discription on the ps4 mentions indeed: Collect 350 coins.

And this trophy isnt't correct I think:
Respect For Animals
Defeat less than 5 hounds before killing the Houndmaster in The Horde.

The level is called "the Hoard" and not "the Horde"

12 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

The trophy discription on the ps4 mentions indeed: Collect 350 coins.

The in-game quest says 350 coins but the actual trophy description says collect ALL Boatman Coins on my PS4 at least. 

17 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

How can you unlock the harder difficulties?

Complete the game to unlock Apocalyptic. You can select up to Mayhem difficulty before then by pressing triangle when selecting a level. 

Edited by Killbomb