PSVita - Easiest 100% or Platinums?

racingmonster99

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it that some are saying "Welcome Park" and "Gravity Rush" are easy games to plat or 100%??? Maybe there's something wrong with me but the race challenge in GR are f***kin' ridiculous!!!

I don't know if I can plat that game. I haven't seen any video guides that has an effective way of achieving gold in race challenges. No skill, just plain luck. I hate the controls and camera angles, so frustrating. Even if I get used to it, still damn frustrating. :shakefist:

• Like 2

Why is it that some are saying "Welcome Park" and "Gravity Rush" are easy games to plat or 100%??? Maybe there's something wrong with me but the race challenge in GR are f***kin' ridiculous!!!

I don't know if I can plat that game. I haven't seen any video guides that has an effective way of achieving gold in race challenges. No skill, just plain luck. I hate the controls and camera angles, so frustrating. Even if I get used to it, still damn frustrating. :shakefist:

Welcome Park somehow requires luck and skills esp with the puzzle thing... but can be done in one sitting with patience ;)

With regards to GR, I really don't think it requires luck since in all challenges, the location/path/enemies are fixed, therefore it requires skill and getting used with the challenge itself... really requires bagful of patience... 

Glitches as in trophy glitches? I will never ever buy another game that has some sort of trophy delay/glitch associated with it. It's just so frustrating. Examples include Assassin's creed IV for PS4, which has a ton of trophy glitches and Assassins creed liberation, which has a counting problem. I had to change my persona 100+ times for the 50x trophy to unlock, among others. 

• Like 1

Glitches as in trophy glitches? I will never ever buy another game that has some sort of trophy delay/glitch associated with it. It's just so frustrating. Examples include Assassin's creed IV for PS4, which has a ton of trophy glitches and Assassins creed liberation, which has a counting problem. I had to change my persona 100+ times for the 50x trophy to unlock, among others. 

Nope. More just related to the fact that the game will freeze or crash sometimes. Also, it's nice to see another beatmania IIDX fan on these boards. :)

Gravity Rush is a super easy platinum. If you have trouble with challenges, ignore them and collect gems to upgrade skills. 

I just did. I think I collected fair enough amount of gems to fully upgrade the skills needed to accomplish the race challenges. I had a hard time beating gold on Boutoume Energy Race (thank God that's over). Then I started next with Vendecentre Free Race and Airboat Race.....I lost my patience and interest because of the controls and camera angles to accomplish the gold feat. I couldn't even beat bronze. :shakefist:

Maybe I'll get back to it and try to platinum it someday...

Yes it's an easy platinum I guess, but one or two race challenges are keeping me away from that trophy.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 

Sound Shapes is easy and SOOO rewarding cuz of the DLC and cross save

Gravity Rush was pretty easy for me

Lone Survivor (use a guide and it's cake)

Smart As.. was very easy for me, only issue is having to travel/wait for days

and to me, the easiest Vita platinum I ever got was DOKURO

^_^ When Im asking for buddyyys to boost me in mp, then usually people keep telling me this site has a session-feature-thingy and stuff (for that Im to shy anyway! o_o)...

BUT, this site has another nice feature and it seems nobody uses it. :D

Example:

Aabs Animals owned by 4398 people, with an average completion of 98,65% ... What do you think guys? Its easy, right? RIGHT?

So, actually, there is a list, telling you which games are easy and stuff

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=difficulty&platform=psvita

Depending on your motivation level, VITA has a free game called 'My Singing Monsters'. Takes no skill, it's about 10 minutes a day, and you can finish it in about a month and a half with no money.... It's also one of the games that has the least amount of trophy points, so it's really a toss-up.

Someone mentioned Thomas Was Alone and it kinda got buried, but that game is pure gold <3 Easy gold as well.

You buy games because they are easy to 100%? I can understand someone buying cheap games for a platinum but 100% games?

Every Trophy Counts :P

You buy games because they are easy to 100%? I can understand someone buying cheap games for a platinum but 100% games?

Buying games purely for 100% means there's no enjoyment to be had b/c you don't even care about the actual game. Good thing I have PS+, so I get a ton of random games I was never going to buy.

Huh? Do you mean me now? Sorry for your missunderstanding... but no.

As you can see in my profile, I like RPGs and they take like forever.... have 125h in FF13 eg. Is this an easy 100%? Dont think so...

I know my english is bad, but I wrote "this site has another nice feature and it seems nobody uses it".

I wrote not "Im using this feature because I like freetrophies".

Sorry that I tried to help someone or that I said something usefull for this topic. :(

And if you dont mean me...

Sorry that I have such a low self-confidence. :(