Best VR experience?

jobe13

So far, what have been your favorite PSVR experiences? Mine have been Wipeout VR and Eve:Valkyrie. To my surprise, I get slight motion sickness while playing VR, so I can only play for about 15-20 minutes at a time before having to take a short break. Resident Evil 7 was also amazing. 

I haven't played too many VR games yet, but I need to mention Thumper, which I think is a fantastic game with or without VR.

The best VR experience for me by far, however, was:

Le4950b.png

This game was a blast from start to finish. I don't generally listen to this kind of music, but I couldn't stop moving while slashing at the cubes left and right. It's also one of those games where it is super satisfying to notice how you get better and better at it. Going from doing alright in normal mode to getting full combos on Expert was just absolultely great. I loved every minute I spent with this game ?

• Like 1

Haven't had much experience with VR games in general because always too busy with non-vr ones. But I have to say! Firewall is an amazing experience. The game is a bit rough and could definitely use some work but working with a good team of peeps can lead to some amazing moments.

Personally i think No heroes allowed was super fun, It only took place in 1 room but it was just fantastic I loved, probably my favourite VR game. 

Job sim is a lot of fun, but again your kind of in one place at a time.

Besides them, I recently played through Blood and Truth with was fun,  (a bit too much story for me though) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...