How to boost Level 50 completely solo

shary96

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, return__null said:

So, I did this for a couple hours but not getting 30k. It varies pretty wildly - 10-20k. My AI driver is finishing last though. I guess it's super dependant on where you finish?

Obviously lol, and you must be doing it wrong because your AI driver should be nearly 2 laps in front. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, return__null said:

Hmm. Maybe because I set both the AI levels to 110? Was it only supposed to be 110 for the substitute and not the other one(difficulty or w/e)?

Yes, only the substitute. The other drivers should be dimwitted at the lowest level. 

Edited by Sifferino

I'm doing this right now, but I never get more than 13.000 XP. What am I doing wrong? Can someone who gets the 30.000 XP tell what you set up exactly please?

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work. Smooth method :D 

Edited by Solid-Fisch

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I think you get more xp when the difficulty of the ai is higher. I cant imagine how long this trophy would take legit

Nope, xp is given by the various objectives like wins, poles and stuff. Difficulty has nothing to do with it ;)

31 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Nope, xp is given by the various objectives like wins, poles and stuff. Difficulty has nothing to do with it ;)

On normal multiplayer it does but the way you have suggested it says you get extra bonus's for certain things like ai difficulty and racing line turned off. 

Also i got more xp when the ai was at 90 as opposed to when i set it at 80

Also milestones give extra in multiplayer but not sure if thats same fo leagues when doing solo

Edited by dannyswfc9

• 4 months later...
On 13/02/2020 at 11:10 PM, shary96 said:

I was wondering why nobody mentioned this method here. It's completely functional and it takes zero efforts.

So, if you don't want to do multiplayer races for whatever reason (dirty drivers, disconnections...) here's a little trick for you:

- Start a league with the progression format set to Scheduled and set the time 5 minutes after the displayed one (or whenever you want to boost)

- Set up the lobby with the following settings: 50% Race, No Qualifying, disable collitions, enable ghosting and set Suzuka Short as the first track playable.

- In AI difficulty settings, set AI Substitute Level to 110.

When the race starts, all you have to do is pause the game, and the AI car will do the entire race for you!

After ~17 minutes the race will be completed and you'll gain about 30k xp.

If you want to boost again, simply disband the league and create a new one with the same settings. ;)

How are you able to create a league by yourself? When I made the league, it doesn't allow me to start a race. :l

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, Waters_44 said:

For anyone else doing this method, you need to start 20th on the grid to get above 30k XP. So its worth doing one shot qualifying and making sure you qualify 20th

Nice find! I didn't realize that back when I was grinding the trophy. I will add this in the original post :)

• Like 1