Funniest trophy references?

juanpufff

i didn't have or played contrast yet but i think this would be so awesome to mentioned.

10Sa2aced.png just like harryUnlocked when the player makes it over the crocodiles on their first attempt in the Shadow Theater.

this is a reference to pitfall on the atari 2600.

12S981b3c.png no backpack bird needed Unlocked when the player jumps into the treasure chest in the Pirate Ride.

banjo kazooie reference, as you may know if you ever played any banjo kazooie game before, banjo can't make most of the jumps alone as kazooie always came out of his backpack to help him out as a double jump. 

GAME - Dirt 2

TROPHY - Two Cups One Girl (win two team events with the same female team-mate)

REFERENCE - If you don't know, best not find out :P

GAME - Borderlands

TROPHY - My Brother is an Italian Plumber (kill an enemy by stomping on its head)

REFERENCE - Mario

GAME - MGS 2

TROPHY - Sexting (send Otacon a picture of the marine with no pants)

REFERENCE - It's obvious

• 5 weeks later...

DmC:

40S4d878d.pngFill Your Dark Soul With Light

Reference to the first Devil May Cry "I should be the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT!!"

Hyperdimension Neptunia:

1S21884d.pngThe Master System

A reference to the Sega Master System

25S183f66.pngLeanbox Three-Six-Key

A reference to the Xbox 360

28S4064af.pngSuper Nep-Nep Galaxy

A reference to Super Mario Galaxy

DmC:

40S4d878d.pngFill Your Dark Soul With Light

Reference to the first Devil May Cry "I should be the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT!!"

Hyperdimension Neptunia:

1S21884d.pngThe Master System

A reference to the Sega Master System

25S183f66.pngLeanbox Three-Six-Key

A reference to the Xbox 360

28S4064af.pngSuper Nep-Nep Galaxy

A reference to Super Mario Galaxy

• 3 weeks later...

Fallout 3                                                 Them! (1954)

18L60cb5e.png                                       them_zps371df65d.jpg

Those!                                                               Them! (again!)

(giant man-eating ants threaten civilization!)                               (different ants, same problem)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

31Lcf21fb.png

Redingote Up!: Craft the Hunter outfit.

A redingote is a style of long, fitted overcoat popular in the 18th century, and is the name of the type of coat worn by very nearly every pirate character in the game. Example:

387px-Dandies_of_1831.jpg

"Redingote Up!" would then be an 18th century influenced reference to Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.

• Like 1

Follow the order of the trophies, I know it's gonna look weird but eh I just followed the voice inside of my head x3 this happens when you look at your trophies over and over again lol .  (I only used trophies of games I own) 

6L1c40b4.png

Create a Friend!

|

\ 29Ld06c81.png                                                                                       

BFF's

|

10L2d6a57.png

Perfect Lover

|

48Lba0c7b.png

It Takes Two To Tangle

|

21Lc98065.png

LIGHTS OUT

|

14L8f9d7c.png

Sleepless Nights

|

5Lefb518.png

No One Expects the...

|

31L8f63e2.png

Nobody's Perfect 

3L6ee073.png                                                                                           7L8e962d.png                              The Great Escape                                                                 What Time is It?

|                                                                                                                                                              |             6Le0dcbc.png                                                                                               8L8ad549.png                                      READY, SET, GO!                                                                                                               Path to the Altar  

|                                                                                          |                          10Lffeea8.png                                                                                          15L5e2048.png

True Freedom!                                                           Starting a New Life    

|                                                                                      |         43L40574d.png                                                                                   44Lf6b7a9.png                               Explorer                                                                 Forever Till The End

18L632c30.png

A Life Without Regrets...

|

19L8f6930.png

Dreams Come True

|

1L9d5f74.png

Cheers To You!

Edited by starhope39
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just saw this one on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

18Lc45a50.png
Don't I Know You?

Team up Captain America with Human Torch (Co-op)

It's because both Steve Rogers and Johnny Storm were played by Chris Evans

(as a separate note, does anyone know if this game has online play, particulaly on ps4? If this is the same trophies the ps4 version will have, then this one trophy requires co-op play, but i'll only have 1 ps4 controller.)

Damn i was gonna say this one Great reference anyway  :)

• Like 1

These are from Man vs. Wild

13Sb62983.png

These Belong in a Museum

Find all of the ancient artifacts in the Sahara

Indiana Jones reference.

15Sae5893.png

Flight 815

Find all of the plane debris in Deserted Island

815 was the flight number of the plane on "Lost."