Post your BEST S.S.D.D. time here!

17 seconds dead. Got some good target spawns and otherwise got a really good run. I could definitely take this line/pattern down a second or two but this is more than good enough to impress my friends lol
my previous best was around 20.2

why didn't this embed the first few times

Edited by cheesey_death321

10 hours ago, xsapollko said:

I cant do it! I've seen all the tutorial videos and stuff, this is my 3rd day trying it and best i can do is 20.25. Thats with 135-150% accuracy. Any help?

To help you and others struggling, refer to my video in my post on the first page of this thread.
The less bullets you shoot, the better the percentage of your accuracy. If you watch my video, you should be able to hit 2 targets with one bullet in the same places as me. Restart at checkpoint to get them to spawn in the same place every time. You can use the M9 pistol without needing to reload at all. Melee'ing the one in the window and jumping through like I did saves time but also accuracy percent for melee'ing instead of shooting. If you're good enough, jumping while sprinting as you aim down sight keeps momentum, but that's not necessarily needed. Last advice I have is, don't jump off the building in the last area, walk off it. Targets won't pop up until you've hit the ground, so no point in jumping.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riszcky said:

To help you and others struggling, refer to my video in my post on the first page of this thread.
The less bullets you shoot, the better the percentage of your accuracy. If you watch my video, you should be able to hit 2 targets with one bullet in the same places as me. Restart at checkpoint to get them to spawn in the same place every time. You can use the M9 pistol without needing to reload at all. Melee'ing the one in the window and jumping through like I did saves time but also accuracy percent for melee'ing instead of shooting. If you're good enough, jumping while sprinting as you aim down sight keeps momentum, but that's not necessarily needed. Last advice I have is, don't jump off the building in the last area, walk off it. Targets won't pop up until you've hit the ground, so no point in jumping.

Thanks man! I've used your video and finally got it! Much appreciated.

• Like 1

19.60 was my best. I didn't try any further after I got the trophy, which probably took me close to 100 attempts. I'm pushing 40, so I'm gonna say that's good enough for me trying to do this with a controller. ? 

Some of you have some ridiculously impressive times! I realize the spawns are important, but even when I'd get the perfect spawns, I would always seem like I'd get hung up on something, or one of my double/triple targets wouldn't land as intended. 

• Like 3

19.15, happy with that, only took me maybe a few minutes of retrying, I remembered the old tip from the OG game that if you reload checkpoint all the targets respawn in the same spot each time so made it easier to get accustomed to the route I needed.

My best time in S.S.D.D is 17.95 and it took me 30 mins and i’ve never remembered it bc when i played mw2 as a kid i only played multiplayer but i remembered the main campaign tho so basically no skill to almost record highs in 30 mins lol

El 4/4/2020 a las 0:09, Vilczeq dijo:

Logré bajar el puntaje a 14.15

How do you shoot a single bullet? he shoots me 3 shots in a row
my best time is 27.35s i am unable to download it

Edited by BLACROWS