Post your BEST S.S.D.D. time here!

My high score is 19.00 seconds, which took me days and hours to complete. I have no plans to surpass this score so I will keep it that way because I’m happy with my high score.

Edited: My new high score is 18.55 seconds.

Edited by shivandesai78
New score update
  • Like 1

On 18/04/2020 at 4:40 AM, snakebit10 said:

I got the trophy for the Student Surpasses the Master with a time of 19.60. Took me about 4 hours of trying. No were near what it took for me to get the Best of the Best in Modern Warfare.

Well done, I am dreading going for this, it’s my last trophy left. Best of the Best still gives me nightmares. 

On 29/04/2020 at 9:13 AM, danmann861 said:

I can't get any lower than 20.5...I find I'm having the most trouble with the doubles. It real hit and miss when lining them up for me. I'm kinda ready to give up on this Platinum because this trophy is maddening.

I eventually got it but just using the M9, so I didn’t have to reload. But it did take many attempts, gradually I got my time faster and faster, don't give up. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Captain_Bone_666 said:

Congrats, good job and thank you for posting your run! I am still struggling with it, am still at 20.5 to 21 secs...

Thanks

Don't give up! Just keep plugging away at it and keep memorizing and keep running it trying to reduce time. You'll get there. Coming from someone who was absolutely ready to rage quit this trophy and ended up getting it :D You'll get there, just keep practicing it.

• Like 1

Finally got the trophy with a time of 18.30 seconds, and I don't really feel like trying to get a better time. That was way too frustrating ?

I got 20.25 last night and after that I got a long run of 23-26 seconds so I got really frustrated. But got it after 15 minutes today. So the moral of that short story is to just take a break when the frustration gets to you.

Edited by GlennBacca
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

58 mins of trying, here are my best times:

20.70s

20.00s

19.80s (I missed it by 0.10 secs)

19.00s

I almost threw my controller when I got 19.80s, thankfully I got 19.00s 3 mins later.

Now I only need the Immortal trophy for the platinum, but I gotta rest my fingers first.