Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

World of Sour. I bought this game for a buck on the latest Easter deals and this game is WAY better than it has any reason to be. Creed Bratton does a great job as the narrator, the story is funny, the gameplay is great (except those stupid wall-jumps) it isn't riddled with collectibles (just 5 reasonably hidden statues in each level) and fun boss fights

I think it is only 4.99 on PSN so if you want a fun platformer (and relatively easy 100%) then pick this game up.

World of Sour. I bought this game for a buck on the latest Easter deals and this game is WAY better than it has any reason to be. Creed Bratton does a great job as the narrator, the story is funny, the gameplay is great (except those stupid wall-jumps) it isn't riddled with collectibles (just 5 reasonably hidden statues in each level) and fun boss fights

I think it is only 4.99 on PSN so if you want a fun platformer (and relatively easy 100%) then pick this game up.

Damn I should have gone for this game, almost did but decided not too

Damn I should have gone for this game, almost did but decided not too

I had no desire to play it but figure for a buck "why not". It is a really clever platformer and reminds me of LBP a lot. In fact it seems this could have been made in Create mode but switch out Sackboys for Candy.

I can honestly say out of all the Corporate games I have played (yo noid, spot, mc kids) this is by far the best ^_^

Just finished Neptune Rebirth 1

I would give it a 8/10? Like the atmosphere/conversations between the characters :) Battle is pretty fun, lots of customization for your characters.  And also lots of content (colosseum, extra/rare bosses, crafting to make new playable characters/weapons/equips/costumes/accessories, etc) so it's a pretty solid game :) Had fun playing it, though I don't think I'm going to plat it.  Takes way too long to grind for the money trophy and I don't have the patience for that.

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles: 8/10

It's really fun and I love the old school arcade style but it's difficult to move the cursor quickly with the dualshock controller sometimes. The story is good though, going back to RE2, Code Veronica and a new story set before RE4. It's much more fun with a second player though.

Dead Space 3: 9.5/10

Great story, "Interesting" enemies. The gameplay was amazing and full of enjoyment. I expected it to be a little more scary, but overall, this game worth a try at least.

JB_Swag_Doctor73.png

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73

• 2 weeks later...

Persona 4 Arena - 9/10 so much fun, one of my favourite fighters and I especially love how diverse the cast is. Never played a Persona game so this was a big surprise, especially at under £10 for a new copy!

Street Fighter X Tekken - 7/10 gameplay is good and feels more responsive than SSFIV but not happy about the DLC characters and how many feel like they belong in the trash tier (Ibuki especially and a few from the tekken side like King). Kinda glad this was a gift but I'm enjoying it mostly.

• Like 1

Demon's Souls- 7.5/10. The game is great, and I finally see why so many people like this Souls series. The only negatives are the camera angles getting stupid in some areas, and boss fights. Some of the boss fights were either too easy, or just boring.

Resident Evil: Revelations- 8.5/10. My new favorite RE game. Perfect mix of modern day, shooter RE and classic, horror RE. The main dislike I have, is the crappy dodge system. The final boss fight is also pretty boring.

But the rest of story mode is great. The new characters are great, especially Parker. Raid mode is a lot of fun, better than mercenaries mode.

• 4 weeks later...

ducktales-remastered-walkthrough.jpg

Music: 10/10 Gameplay: 9/10 Story: 4/10 Nostalgia: 9001/10

Final Verdict: Immeasurable

Edited by Shin