Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I am unfortunately playing the pack in game that I got with my PS Vita, Fifa 13. I have no idea what possessed me to put this into my Vita.

The only positive is that I have two trophies left.

Then why are you playing it? I say trophy hunting in an EA Sports game is stupidity and if it's more than one year old it's madness.

Edited by Sikatiiker

...actually, at the moment South Park The Stick of Truth.  I never thought I'd play it, lol, but it is kinda funny if you can handle the kind of jokes in it (and some mature battles/scenes/minigames)....and can get past the lag, not to mention it freezes once in a while....but I got it real cheap black friday, so meh.

Otherwise I just play a Bejeweled 3 trio game set I have, or FFX (stuck on Overdrive Sin...know what I need to do, just haven't done it).

...actually, at the moment South Park The Stick of Truth.  I never thought I'd play it, lol, but it is kinda funny if you can handle the kind of jokes in it (and some mature battles/scenes/minigames)....and can get past the lag, not to mention it freezes once in a while....but I got it real cheap black friday, so meh.

Otherwise I just play a Bejeweled 3 trio game set I have, or FFX (stuck on Overdrive Sin...know what I need to do, just haven't done it).

This must be just you. I bought it almost day 1 and never had any freezes or lag.

By the way, anyone else working on Lords of the Fallen? Going for NG, NG+, NG++ or what? I heard NG++ isn't exactly a piece of cake and gave a thought of doing it NG, NG, NG+ to complete all the collecting on the last two playthroughs (you can use NG+ or NG++ to get all the stuff you missed and you need the 3 playthroughs to plat it).

Adding onto my list

PlayStation 3

1. Kingdom Hearts 2

2. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-might start Aqua's story first, even though I started Ventus first on PSP.

3. Shadows of Mordor

4. Dragon Age Inquistion

5. Call of Duty Advance Warfare

6. Borderlands the Pre-Sequel

7. TMNT Danger of ooze

8. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom-(think might work on this platinum and Digimon and God of War later on)

Still need to try Wolfenstein The New Order yet

Nintendo Wii U/Wii

1. Super Smash Bros 4

2. Legend of Spyro Eternal Night

3. Loz Majora's Mask

4. Twilight Princess

Nintendo 3DS

1. Pokémon Omega Ruby

2. Animal Crossing New Leaf

3. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Ifninity(replay)

No wonder why I haven't finished too many games can't seem to stick to one or two.

For the most part I've been playing Omega Ruby while ocassionally switching to these games through out the week. and I just got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD collection in the mail finally.

• Like 1