im thinking of getting another account ! should i ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

I like your name, and your profile is quite similar to mine, so I don't see a reason why you should get another account, if you mean you are abandoning this one. Like someone else said above, if you want to start fresh, why not wait until the PS4? By that time you may have put so much effort on your current ID that you may not want to let it go.

• Like 2

I like your name, and your profile is quite similar to mine, so I don't see a reason why you should get another account, if you mean you are abandoning this one. Like someone else said above, if you want to start fresh, why not wait until the PS4? By that time you may have put so much effort on your current ID that you may not want to let it go.

. Its that i have 0% on killzone 2 i only play it for the BOTS reasons = takes my streess away , makes me feel like a boss (even though i suck ) and makes me think in strategi. I thought like i have 0% that has to be a bad thing

You really need to put more effort into your threads, not only are the titles usually full of spelling mistakes (I'm not the greatest speller myself but I do make sure thread titles are correct) but your posts with them are very vague and/or pointless.

If you put more effort in you might get a better reaction. Not trying to be a dick, just saying.

perhaps  english is not his native tongue