Trailer with release date (7/9)

falconkicks

They really made the Platinum a lot easier than getting all the achievements in the Steam version. Going by the achievement rarities on Steam, the trophy for 50,000 damage in one hit is the only thing that might pose somewhat of an issue. 

16 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

What.  The.  Fuck?  Why has the list been dumbed down?  This seriously pisses me off.

Steam achievements are almost always completely different from PS4/Xbox One achievements. Some games on Steam literally have 1,000 achievements which is freaking nuts.

3 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

I agree that so many achievements is insane.  I wasn't expecting the list to be identical, but this dumbed down list is just insulting and shouldn't have a plat.  I am still going to get the game, mind you, but I am very unhappy with the trophy list.

Some of the Steam achievements seem like a real pain in the ass but I too still would have liked to have seen a full list of 50 or so trophies since there were 86 Steam achievements to choose from. 

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, LordBilbanes said:

I agree that so many achievements is insane.  I wasn't expecting the list to be identical, but this dumbed down list is just insulting and shouldn't have a plat.  I am still going to get the game, mind you, but I am very unhappy with the trophy list.

A game should be able to sell you on it's merits only, not on the trophies that it comes with. Aesthetically it looks very old school SNES with fun looking gameplay, so I am interested in seeing how it plays firsthand.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:12 AM, majob said:

Steam achievements are almost always completely different from PS4/Xbox One achievements. Some games on Steam literally have 1,000 achievements which is freaking nuts.

For complete comparison, the maximum allowed number of achievements per game on Steam is 5000.

I don't like stupid trophies on the grind (do something 4000 times), but I would like that the trophies covered 100% walkthrough and maximum difficulty (But not ultra hard, as in crypt of necrodancer, which can only take 10 people in the world).

Edited by DeckBlack22

On 6/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, Havok_Knight said:

A game should be able to sell you on it's merits only, not on the trophies that it comes with. Aesthetically it looks very old school SNES with fun looking gameplay, so I am interested in seeing how it plays firsthand.

I agree.  I am still getting the game because I have been looking forward to it for ages.  I am simply miffed that they dumbed down the PSN trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

Bummer. Lately all the games I've looking forward to end up having such disappointing trophy lists. Expecting Ghost of Tsushima to continue the trend.

Still getting it, obviously. Seems you gotta clarify cause for some expressing disappointment in the trophies must mean you hate the game or something.

Shantae and the Seven Sirens had a good trophy list.  The icons were very nicely made and the list of trophies was I think a good amount.  I will always prefer a good game with a bad trophy list over a bad game with a good trophy list, though.

Edited by LordBilbanes

• 4 months later...