[RESOLVED] All SIEE published games removed

dzstrpc

Just now, Stevieboy said:

Was it a SIEE published DLC? Was it for the PS3 or Vita?

Ps vita 

a free dlc for trails of cold steel 

it is installed and i can use it in game 

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Was it a SIEE published DLC? Was it for the PS3 or Vita?

Am in the nederlands so it is Europa dlc 

1 minute ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Ps vita 

a free dlc for trails of cold steel 

it is installed and i can use it in game 

Then it doesn't count. It's not published by SIEE.

You should try with first-party games and DLC.

Edited by Lance_87

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Not a SIEE published game or DLC, therefore wasn't affected by this issue.

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

Not a SIEE published game or DLC, therefore wasn't affected by this issue.

1 minute ago, Lance_87 said:

Then it doesn't count. It's not published by SIEE.

You should try with first-party games and DLC.

So what games do count because I am going through my game list as we speak 

16 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

So what games do count because I am going through my game list as we speak 

Games (and DLC) that are published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe for the PS3 and Vita (it's also affecting PS1 and PSP games too).

Edited by Stevieboy

Yesterday there were fewer items in my library than now.

All Sly Cooper, Uncharted, Ratchet&Clank, God of War games (and at this point something else as well) appeared again.

Edited by X_Wizi_X

On 14/06/2020 at 2:02 AM, IDiivil said:

Like I said before, I've had this exact issue with several games before, although those were just recently released games so I assumed that was the reason the download wasn't properly connected to the game listing on the store. Took them a few days to fix the issue the previous times I've had it. Would expect this to get fixed by Monday/Tuesday.

Yep, it's working again. Took roughly the same amount of time it did all the previous times this was an issue. Probably would have been fixed faster if it weren't for the weekend.

Still, a good reminder to be conscious of potential issues related to digital games. Then again, we'd have almost exactly the same situation, if say the update download server on the PS4 was broken. Just have to acknowledge how things are these days. But that said, I'm sure Sony does everything in their power to keep people's digital libraries intact, as it wouldn't exactly bolster digital sales if people weren't under the impression that digital ownership was pretty much life-long.

Edited by IDiivil

My bought list is 500 items more than it was yesterday, that's good and a lot more than I would have guessed. Littlebigplanet free dlcs for all games (ps3 and vita) accounts for some of that :).

The sly and ratchet games still cost me money if I were to download from the shop. They are in my download/bought items list though. This happened for several other games as well. The version in the shop changed, meaning I'd have to pay to get the new version. The old version is still in the bought items list though. Other examples of this annoyance are sleeping dogs and playstation all-stars battle royal. The real exception I know is bastion (ps4/bita cross buy, shared trophy list), the new version shows as free instead of so many euros.

Edited by de_digibeet

I can confirm it's fixed, as i've tried both Killzone Mercenary and Puppeteer, and they're put in the queue. Now that this major problem is gone, there are other 2 issues i'm still waiting to see fixed, however as i've already said they're nothing compared to this.

3 hours ago, de_digibeet said:

My bought list is 500 items more than it was yesterday, that's good and a lot more than I would have guessed. Littlebigplanet free dlcs for all games (ps3 and vita) accounts for some of that :).

The sly and ratchet games still cost me money if I were to download from the shop. They are in my download/bought items list though. This happened for several other games as well. The version in the shop changed, meaning I'd have to pay to get the new version. The old version is still in the bought items list though. Other examples of this annoyance are sleeping dogs and playstation all-stars battle royal. The real exception I know is bastion (ps4/bita cross buy, shared trophy list), the new version shows as free instead of so many euros.

Something like that happened with a FFXIII-2 DLC, i bought a bundle but one of the included items eventually reappeared as "not purchased" after some weeks but i simply ignored it. I'm still unable to queue my own Uncharted 4 from the Store website because it says that I ALREADY OWN IT (lol), too.

Edited by Lance_87

13 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Something like that happened with a FFXIII-2 DLC, i bought a bundle but one of the included items eventually reappeared as "not purchased" after some weeks but i simply ignored it. I'm still unable to queue my own Uncharted 4 from the Store website because it says that I ALREADY OWN IT (lol), too.

If it's ps4, check your library on your ps4, maybe you can download it from there?

There are some oddities like this with games that were on psn+.

51 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

If it's ps4, check your library on your ps4, maybe you can download it from there?

There are some oddities like this with games that were on psn+.

Yes, i can download the game from the PS4 (or by using PSDLE on the browser), but i prefer to use the Store website queue system when it's possible. It's probably the only digital game in my collection (excluding delisted games, of course) with that issue. I didn't get the game from PS+, i bought it a couple of months before it was added there.

The PS4 Library has other issues though, sometimes my owned digital titles don't appear there. I own both Bloodstained games, but when i type "bloods" in the Search function, nothing appears. Isn't it supposed to show EVERYTHING for PS4? -_-

38 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

Weird ... Does 'bloo' work? I barely type more than 4 letters in that search as it shows already what I'm looking for.

Doesn't even work if i type the full name. Bloodstained is just one of many examples (another one is Wipeout Omega Collection)