Have you ever been one of the first 50 achievers to earn a trophy?

Jake-TheGreat97

My best is being first for the platinum of Fights in Tight Spaces.

There is only a few achievers anyways, as it's a criminally underplayed game...

...but I was first by a relatively wide margin.

Just got 23rd for a platinum in Front Mission 1st, but looks like barely anyone has played it, which is disappointing since it is a decent remake and I love that series.

I was the 3rd person to get the platinum for the PS5 version of Late Shift. Not a lot of people have played it, it's like a thousand or so game owners and it's not at all difficult, it's an FMV game so straight forward enough. I think the trophy list popped up on here way earlier than usual, so I basically just checked every day for like a week to see if the game was available and bought it immediately once I saw it in the store (originally they were actually charging you for the PS5 version) and then just played it till I got the platinum. 

Edit: I would have been one of the first 50 achievers of Skull and Bones had they not fixed the platinum at 3 in the fucking morning my time (UK). Instead I was 75th lol.

Edited by AlonMercer
spelling
  • Like 1

I was the first to get the platinum on Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, and that was down to a patch glitching one one trophies at the time soon as it was patched i was on it to get the trophy and the plat.

I was the first to get the "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties" PS5 platinum, as I got the physical copy before the digital came out.  What an awful "game"

I also have the first platinum for Steam Tactics NA Vita stack.  That was a better game

Can confirm that a lot of first achievers on games are reviewers/guide writers, I know this because I used to write guides for a different trophy guide website. Its very hard to get 1st on any game but I have a few.

Duck Dynasty (PS3)

CyberHive (NA)

Cooking Mama Cookstar (PS4)

Steam Tactics (EU)

I've had top 10 on a ton of games, indie games that aren't cheap $5 or less platinum's and/or take more than 10ish hours to complete are a very easy way to get first 10s in games. Most of the top leaderboard peeps avoid them for taking too long and most normal gamers/trophy hunters avoid them for cost and/or how crappy the game is. Odd JRPGs are great for this as well.

I am 2nd to get the Disco Elysium platinum, could have been first but the patch came out in Australia first and I had to wait hours... I am also top 10 for the 100% of Sine Mora on ps vita. There is probably more stuff but I don't really keep track.