List rare platinum but really doable game

7 minutes ago, djb5f said:

This Crew is a very enjoyable game but a couple of the trophies are highly glitchy and have locked a large number of us out from obtaining. 

Oh man I am sorry to hear that! I did the game years ago so I probably forgot about the issues with this game. I remember enjoying the game a lot, just riding coast to coast while listening to music as a means of relaxation. Crew 2 is by miles easier and less grindy to platinum as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

LittleBigPlanet 3 however. That games plat is at around 1.81% which is absolutely baffling. Not only is it piss easy but also extremely short. I managed to get the plat in 2 days. I have absolutely no idea how the fuck that games plat is so rare. 

Can’t speak for others but I gave up because of the excessive loading times. I just couldn’t stand it. Thinking of testing it again on PS5 if that solves the issue.

Now I would suggest Rayman Legends. People had issues with the online aspect but, with a bit of practice, it is actually not difficult at all. There is a minimum number of days within which it is doable, but you only have to play 10 minutes or so a day online.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Easy rare platinums I have that are no longer attainable would be Killzone 3 and Overlord 2.

Rare platinums I have that are still attainable include:

The entire Dragon Age series, amazing RPG's from Bioware's prime - desperately hope they don't FUBAR the 4th one.

Killzone Shadow Fall has a really grindy MP but I love this series and the plat is my number one ultra rare.

Star Wars Battlefront 1 is pretty easy too but also has a grindy MP. Some challenging trophies are soloing some "SP missions" and 25 AT-ST trample kills but nothing intimidating. 

Most Assassin's Creed games have rare platinums that are easy but gets really repetitive especially if you play them back to back. 

I think I have some others but that covers the bulk of the easy "rare" ones.

9 hours ago, Aergia said:

It’s just a block puzzle game, I found it quite easy to do most of the games without a guide. If you do need a guide just follow it as close as possible. The only real difficult part  of the platinums are the Tower of Babel because it’s completely random but if you have a second controller then it’s way easier.

I just looked at the hardest stuff in the game and it looks brutal so idk

Tales of Berseria, it's ultra rare at 1.4%. It is very grindy and took me 90 hours to platinum, but compared to other Tales games I found it the most repetitive and cumbersome with post game grinding. The Solid B trophy and collecting Katz orbs took forever and were super boring. It was not hard though, and no annoying mini games or particularly challenging bosses, all you need is patience. 

FFX-2 HD remaster, 1.6%- I found this platinum really easy, took 80 hours. There are a few challenging aspects like via infinito, the sphere break mini game and the international dungeon part but none were hard like FFX's demon mini games and dark aeons.