New Feature: Trophy Logs

Sly Ripper

nicely done sly, im thinking maybe you should number them. i know even tho you added the milestones to the profile page, numbering the log would let people find out any # trophy they earned, then you could also add a jump to trophy # so people dont have to go page by page

Maybe I'm blind, but is there a way to see the specific number of the trophies in the log? Like if I sorted by date earned descending, it could say 375 next to my most recently earned trophy and then count down to 1 (which would be the first trophy I ever earned).

If that doesn't exist, perhaps it could someday? :)

I think you can only vote on trophy tips of trophies you have earned. Just like posting them, it only makes sense for people who have the trophies to make the judgement calls as to how accurate a tip is. If you have the trophy though, I dunno what's wrong. :P

I agree with the rest.

That make sense now. I haven't revisited a tip yet that I have then earned the trophy in, thanks for the explaination.

• 1 month later...

It's been a little bit, so I'll bring it back up again.

What're the chances of getting the trophies in our log numbered from earliest (#1) to newest (#5 billion)? Seems like it'd be a useful addition, that way I can see what trophy #200 was, or #143... and what not.

I did start doing this ages ago then wondered "why am i numbering earned trophies like this?" so ended up deleting it. It'll probably make its way back eventually.

I did start doing this ages ago then wondered "why am i numbering earned trophies like this?" so ended up deleting it. It'll probably make its way back eventually.

I'd enjoy seeing it come back, in that case. Some people like keeping track of their trophies, when they are earned and having specific trophies land on specific numbers (or so I've noticed from even some people around here). :)

Couldn't hurt to have it, I would think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...