Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

2 minutes ago, LoughNessMonster said:

I would assume that they just wanted to make a fun game and are now having some good natured banter on Twitter. I personally think you're reaching quite a bit to come to that conclusion. There's just no evidence to support it.

Regardless, this discussion isn't going to go anywhere. They're not going to change the trophies, and if you want to boycott them, then I'm not going to stop you. Personally, I'll be playing the game tomorrow and I plan on thoroughly enjoying it.

The mathematical chances of winning five games in a row are not evidence enough?

• Like 1

Just now, Thrillhelm said:

Can't convince fanboys otherwise but I guess tingling keys in front of them supplies enough distraction from issues that lie beneath.

Yeah, anyone who says they really enjoyed the game must be a fanboy that is delusional right?  Never mind that tons of people have said that they loved the game, guess they're all fanboys!  Nobody could possibly actually  like it, because you've decided that in your mind and who's to argue that!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Their game, they can do what they want. There's millions of trophies out there, not being able to get 1 is fine. It's seriously ridiculous how mad and upset people are over this. You guys just seem like you need everything handed to you on a silver platter. 

Also kinda hilarious seeing people who aren't even 100% profiles get mad at this.

Not only not 100%, but it's loaded to the brim with Ratalaika games. Nothing against anyone who likes those games, but I see why this person is so angry now lmao. They just want easy plats. 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not only not 100%, but it's loaded to the brim with Ratalaika games. Nothing against anyone who likes those games, but I see why this person is so angry now lmao. They just want easy plats. 

Seems like it. I just play whatever and if I can't Platinum it, i don't care.

Just now, Kishnabe said:

Have to get to 73% by the end of the year. Not going to add it till then.

You could easily get this one to 50%+ :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

The mathematical chances of winning five games in a row are not evidence enough?

I think it's evidence that they didn't think out the trophies particularly well, but that's true of a lot of games. I definitely don't see it as evidence that they have a personal grudge against me though.

At the end of the day, they're still only people, and are capable of making bad decisions. I'd sooner chalk it up to that than assume the worst about them.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:16 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

About_This_Game_1.gif?t=1596199840

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout flings hordes of contestants together online in a mad dash through round after round of escalating chaos until one victor remains! Battle bizarre obstacles, shove through unruly competitors, and overcome the unbending laws of physics as you stumble towards greatness. Leave your dignity at the door and prepare for hilarious failure in your quest to claim the crown!

Massive_Online_Pandemonium_1.gif?t=1596199840

Massive Online Pandemonium: Dive into a series of ridiculous challenges and wild obstacle courses with masses of other competitors online, all with the hopes of making the cut and advancing to the next round of mayhem.

Competitive_Coopertative_1.gif?t=1596199840

Competitive & Cooperative: Shift between competitive free-for-alls and cooperative challenges where the losing team all get eliminated!

Comically_Physical.gif?t=1596199840

Comically Physical: Watch in delight as your fellow competitors bend, bounce, and bash their way to hilarious, physics-based failure!

Delightfully_Customizable.gif?t=1596199840

Delightfully Customizable: Fail in style with everything from fashionable pineapple couture to the latest in bunny hats available to customize your look in Fall Guys.

The developers were asked about what kind of trophies Fall Guys will have on Reddit. Here's what they had to say.

Some seem tough but doable

6 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Bold statement from the guy who hasn't trophies nowhere as rare as said "angry" person lol. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Guess they don't want my money then either.

Again there is a difference between a difficult trophy that needs practice, skill, patience, or any combination of that, and a trophy that cancels out these in exchange for pure luck. I see no point in supporting that. 

It's really stupid to be hung up over a trophy this much. I'm kinda glad it's in the game so people with a mindset like yours won't be playing it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Bold statement from the guy who hasn't trophies nowhere as rare as said "angry" person lol. 

Not that I particularly care, because percentage does not equate difficulty at all, but your platinum percentage is in the 80's lol. No need to throw stones in a glass house. 

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not that I particularly care, because percentage does not equate difficulty at all, but your platinum percentage is in the 80's lol. No need to throw stones in a glass house. 

Try getting some of those rares then if they aren't that difficult then. And see I dont care about my platinum percentage because I mix easy and more difficult platinums. But then again I didn't try to start the stat shaming game either.