Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Full list https://www.exophase.com/game/fall-guys-psn/trophies/

Win 5 in a row is the hard one. 

Looks a decent list if it wasnt for that trophy. I can imagine some proper controller smashing with soneone getting 4 in a row.

Be intresting to see how long a season is

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

So winning 5 in a row has a chance of 1/777,600,000 per game. That means if every place has the probability of you reaching it then you will have this trophy unlocked just once in 777,600,000 runs. 

If you assume that everyone in the game is of completely equal skill and that everyone has an entirely equal chance of winning, then yes, every set of 5 games has a 1/777,600,000 chance of unlocking this trophy. Be real though, that's not gonna be the case.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LMiner_ said:

I fell that the devs design trophies like that just to piss trophy hunters/completionists off lol

Its a 2 fingers up to trophy hunters and ratalaika thats for sure

I think im just going to enjoy this and see where it gets me. If it just gets me 90 percent completion so be it.

Looks an incredibly fun game especially with friends. A fun, humerous game 2020 as been crying out for with the how crazy the world is atm

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Its a 2 fingers up to trophy hunters and ratalaika thats for sure

Hopefully the trophy community finds a glitch like quit glitch or something to make it more doable. I think 5 in a row is ridiculous. 3 in a row would be at least achieved by a few trophy hunters lol 

4 minutes ago, KON007 said:

The trophy list looks good and fun to complete except for the "Win 5 Episodes in a row" trophy. I don't get why the developers would add this trophy for such a casual and luck based game, since they even admitted that it will be practically impossible for anyone to achieve the trophy legitimately. To me it seems like it goes against the casual feel of the game but that's just me.

Either way i'm still going to play the game tomorrow since it looks like a lot of fun, regardless if it is practically impossible to platinum this game.

Episodes are the rounds in a single game. Not 5 games in a row. Or am I wrong?

Edited by Sikutai