Abby_TheLastofUs

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (August 4th) Trophy Thoughts

331 posts in this topic

Takeshi's Castle battle royale, this game looks fun as hell. Probably best to not play this one for the trophies, imagine trying to coordinate a literal 100 person boosting session.

A trophy so insanely hard, no one will ever unlock it 🤔

We shall see

Looks like it could be really really fun but like I've said before I can imagine the trophy list being a nightmare but it's not always about the trophies

The trophy list hasn't even been released, what are you guys talking about?

8 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

The trophy list hasn't even been released, what are you guys talking about?

We have trophies and one of them is so insanely hard I don't think anyone will ever unlock it.

We will have trophies and they're in a variety of difficulties - from giving someone a hug, to winning several shows in a row!

Some trophies are hard, do it for the thrill of the hunt

(dont go to profile. bwahaha)

Going to play this for sure on release. 

We have trophies and one of them is so insanely hard I don't think anyone will ever unlock it.

Yikes. I'm not going to get upset just yet, I want to see the trophy list for myself. I really hope they're exaggerating and this isn't going to be one of those games that are fun at first, but going for the trophys will make you hate it so much, you'll never want to play it again. That would be a shame, because I really want to like this game.

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

We have trophies and one of them is so insanely hard I don't think anyone will ever unlock it

Oh ffs!!!

Tuesday is the big day, I can't sleep anymore. I hope for a great Trophy List.

A fun game for sure.

It seems I have to just set trophy aside in this game and just enjoy for what it is on around launched day as everyone going in fresh and it is populated the most.

Cant wait.

Its funny how so many seem to take the "don't think anyone will ever unlock it" seriously, of course its not, come on guys :) 

A trophy so insanely hard you will never unlock it... A run from 60 to 1 without taking a hit, beat all games first and win... How hard could it be. 

I played the game this weekend and if they in fact add a trophy for winning multiples game in a row. Well, it is gonna be hard. It's not just about skills, you also need luck in some of the finals minigames. You're usually between 5 and 10 max in the final. Thankfully you can create a group of 4 with your friends and all be in the final minigame, so while you go for the win your friends can block/slow the others to help you win, it's kind of shabby but you know, grabbing is part of the game and they made it for you to use and stress the others lol.

5 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Thankfully you can create a group of 4 with your friends and all be in the final minigame, so while you go for the win your friends can block/slow the others to help you win, it's kind of shabby but you know, grabbing is part of the game and they made it for you to use and stress the others lol.

I don't like you.

I’m excited about this game but this insanely hard trophy the developers mentioned scares me lol I’ve platinumed a lot of hard games like 2k16, 2k20 I am bread etc but could this be even more difficult? My guess is the trophy is come first in every round. 

On 31-7-2020 at 7:46 PM, NekoRave said:

Win a game against the developer

Could be. Somehow I'm hoping for a viral Trophy that the developer needs to spread. 

Come on Boys, tomorrow is the day, THE big day. Where is the Trophy List?

I'm definitely interested in the game. I'd like to play with my sister, but she's not into games like this.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, danrules123 said:

My guess is the trophy is come first in every round. 

The team rounds dont have a single winner like the obsticle courses or door round does. unless just winning the team round classes as first place but that would be very inaccurate

Like soneone else as said i think it will be winning like 10 games in a row will be a trophy. 

I cant think of what else it could be. Even mega grindy trophys like in fortnite will eventually be got. 

Edited by dannyswfc9

I can haz fall out bois beta?

Posted (edited)

Hard trophy. Complete all challenges. 

Win 1000 games

Win 10 games in a row without getting hit

Edited by GUDGER666