TLOU2 Patch 1.05 Notes

Azaan60

40 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I can confirm that all cheats are disabled in grounded and permadeath playthroughs. 

I asked a guy from a gamesmagazine that got early access to the patch. 

What about some of the accessibility options? Like invisible while prone etc? Which cheats specifically can't you use. 

17 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

What about some of the accessibility options? Like invisible while prone etc? Which cheats specifically can't you use. 

All the cheats like infinite ammo, infinite resources, unlimited listen mode range I guess. 

I just asked, if it's possible to use cheats on grounded and on permadeath. 

He said cheats aren't available on both. 

5 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

It's possible to use them, I saw it on a PS5Trophies live stream.

10 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’d like to know if I can jump from Survival straight to Grounded NG+. I put the game aside once I beat the game.

9 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Good! I can then proceed on finding my missing collectibles and maxing out my skills and weapons, while doing Grounded and setting Parmadeath by chapter. This makes my day!

Yes but I'm not sure if the trophy will count on Grounded plus because the trophy is for beating it on grounded which to me indicates a new play through starting from scratch.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, steel6burgh said:

Of course but you understand what i'm getting at i'm sure.  there is also a big difference in thinking it would be nice and thinking society should provide it for you.

May as well have sex without the romance while were at it too. lol

Some times there are just things that feel more rewarding when you put actual effort forward. 

2 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

May as well have sex without the romance while were at it too. lol

Some times there are just things that feel more rewarding when you put actual effort forward. 

Is that comment directed at me because I agree with you That is what I'm saying is why would they want an damn Grounded trophy if they were going to just use a cheat?  Might as well just call it  new game plus story mode with cheats.   Sex without romance can be quite fun actually.  You know the no strings attached variety.  Nothing wrong with it.

• Like 1

Just now, steel6burgh said:

Is that comment directed at me because I agree with you That is what I'm saying is why would they want an damn Grounded trophy if they were going to just use a cheat?  Might as well just call it  new game plus story mode with cheats.   Sex without romance can be quite fun actually.  You know the no strings attached variety.  Nothing wrong with it.

I do think grounded mode should be done without cheats, cus turning a challenge into the difficulty to a tale tale game, completly defeats the point of play a Very hard calibur difficulty mode.

So we both agree on that(I think)

Also yeah sex without any emoitions is cool in all...for like 5 mins, then your just laying there after like, "did I really just share my bed with this person?"

Im more of a person who only likes it when I feel a conntection tbh, but thats just me.

any whoooooooo time to get back on topic. lol

22 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Good! I can then proceed on finding my missing collectibles and maxing out my skills and weapons, while doing Grounded and setting Parmadeath by chapter. This makes my day!

We are in the same boat. :)

Collectibles are saved automatically right after pick up, correct?

On 8/11/2020 at 2:54 PM, SmurfRockRune said:

Are you saying you wouldn't want a paycheck without a job? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Yang.gif

On 8/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, Azaan60 said:
  • Option to remove film grain

Is it sad that I'm most excited about this? I hate that filter in any game.

Anyway, this is a nice surprise, considering they said not to expect any DLC. I really enjoyed Grounded in the original.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate