Glitched trophies

LegendaryPound69

16 minutes ago, ph0nix123 said:

Can't speak for the others but back in business is for hero levels not power levels so that one may not be a problem depending on what level each character is.

Earn a total of 250 Hero Levels across the entire Hero Roster

wrong translated to german. 

Thats insane for a silver trophy. lol

Edited by LegendaryPound69

1 hour ago, LegendaryPound69 said:

Truly elite, former glory, treasure trove and back in business are all glitched for me. 

I completed a heroic hive mission, looted over 50 strongboxes and have 300+ powerlevel. 

Iron man 147

Hulk 40

Ms. Marvel 30

Thor 55

Captain America 47

Black widow 38

I can’t beat the task for hulk because my ranged combat damage doesn't count for the iconic mission. It's the last one I need. 

I hope for a fix soon. 

Holy hell. How are you levelling up so fast? I'm not getting that good drops, only 1 power level at a time. What difficulty and challenge mode are you using?

Also you can get the collectibles in stronghold chests.

Edited by GTAJJ

Seeing Stars might be glitched for some people.  Someone on Gamefaqs did the exact same thing I did to get it but it didn't pop for them.  I got 5 stars with no damage on the first Iron Man Harm tutorial and it popped for me.  They did most of the tutorials, including that same ones I did, with no damage and 5 stars but it didn't pop.  Just an FYI for those that try it there, it might be bugged.

I don't think those trophies you mentioned are glitched.  Treasure Trove needs 50 CACHE strongboxes, not just 50 boxes.  I saw a tool tip that said they give out Vault Coordinates when you find them, so that might help you track how many of those you've done.  Truly Elite needs an ELITE Heroic Hive mission.  I don't know what that is, but I'm imagining it's not just a Heroic mission.  Others already mentioned Back in Business, but yeah, 250 Hero Levels, not Power Levels.  That Hulk issue does sound like a bug though, I haven't gotten that far in his mission yet, so I can't comment on it.

27 minutes ago, JediOniram said:

I don't think those trophies you mentioned are glitched.  Treasure Trove needs 50 CACHE strongboxes, not just 50 boxes.  I saw a tool tip that said they give out Vault Coordinates when you find them, so that might help you track how many of those you've done.  Truly Elite needs an ELITE Heroic Hive mission.  I don't know what that is, but I'm imagining it's not just a Heroic mission.  Others already mentioned Back in Business, but yeah, 250 Hero Levels, not Power Levels.  That Hulk issue does sound like a bug though, I haven't gotten that far in his mission yet, so I can't comment on it.

From what I understand, Hives are actually a series of rooms that get harder and harder.  You play as all of the characters and if you die with all of them you have to start from scratch.  I wonder if they are the same, but I would think so.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I have completed the Iconic Missions i have no more left and no trophy so i guess mine is bugged unless someone has a work around?

This has happened to me as well, I've done the iconic mission chain for each base character and no trophy, maybe you also have to complete the main post story mission chain as well but I'm not sure

46 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

This has happened to me as well, I've done the iconic mission chain for each base character and no trophy, maybe you also have to complete the main post story mission chain as well but I'm not sure

Maybe i will continue on the main story arc and see what happens but i feel this could just be yet another glitchy trophy.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Maybe i will continue on the main story arc and see what happens but i feel this could just be yet another glitchy trophy.

If it is glitched then hopefully they patch it and we get the trophy if not then the only way to try and get it again is to delete all your save files and start again

29 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Every Crystal Dynamics game has broken trophies. Clearly they never learn.

amen to that, just got myself progression breaking bug on sotr, its was a mistake to play their game.

on topic: hopefully they fix any bug on this game. i kinda interested in this superhero games

For anyone trying to do the Iconic Missions trophy 'Former Glory'. I only got the trophy earlier today thinking it was bugged as well. You need to complete all of the iconic missions and get up to around step 6 or 7 of the Reigining Supreme mission chain. Thats how I was able to unlock it.

Edited by AndyAJones2903
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AndyAJones2903 said:

For anyone trying to do the Iconic Missions trophy 'Former Glory'. I only got the trophy earlier today thinking it was bugged as well. You need to complete all of the iconic missions and get up to around step 6 or 7 of the Reigining Supreme mission chain. Thats how I was able to unlock it.

Cheers mate

From Maka91 on twitter

"An update to this. Just looked again, and it seems that (at least) 14 achievements worth 275 gamerscore are currently glitched and unobtainable. MMustbe some kind of record. Really hope tracking is retroactive if fixed.

@PlayAvengers @CrystalDynamics"

This is on Xbox, apparently the PS4 doesn't have as many broken trophies (still too many). Regardless, it is absolutely insane for a AAA launch title to have that many broken achievements.One or two bugged achievements on launch? Okay, it happens, just sort it in a patch. 14 is 28% of all the achievements in the game 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 6:45 PM, AndyAJones2903 said:

I can’t even get past step 5 I believe. Inhuman Sanctuary was on the war table then disappeared. So I would be weary if anyone is going for it. 3 days and it hasn’t came back to the war table

I see that some aquired the platinum and tentative peace (the percentage of the trophy list is now 0,1%) can someone confirm if its really fixed? cause i had more than 20 villain sectors done and i just tried one and still didnt pop, so im not sure if they werent tracking the progress and maybe need to do 15 again....