No plats yet?

Largof

I'm new to this site, but I'm pretty surprised no one has plat this game yet!

This must be tough. I've started working on it, but I'm guessing the wall is the 'get there's' and the challenge collections. Anybody got struggles to share so I know what to expect?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Largof said:

I'm new to this site, but I'm pretty surprised no one has plat this game yet!

This must be tough. I've started working on it, but I'm guessing the wall is the 'get there's' and the challenge collections. Anybody got struggles to share so I know what to expect?

The hard get there's were pretty rough. It took me two days to get them done. The real wall currently is level 100. Once you hit level 50 the xp stops coming in quickly. From level 68 to 69 takes 10,350 xp. On average I get between 100-150 xp in a multiplayer match. It will be a pretty long grind but the game is fun and the matches are quick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SecondGenesis said:

Would be nice if they had bonus XP weekends for MP or something, you don't need to win to get XP

That’s my only complaint about the game honestly. If they wanna make the grind so huge, they need to award winning a match with bonus xp, it’s a little ridiculous that winning a match has no association with xp.

For my side the challenges and stuff were not that hard, did the get theres all in ~1 hour after i had the gaps done. The gaps were the problem, not because the hard, it was a complete trigger problem. If they fix this you can do them alot faster. I wasted 1 full day for gaps. Problem are only the xp for 100. Currently level 70 and would say i have 75+% from the challenges done and most of the open ones are skater challenges which dont give much xp. ~20+min per skater for such low xp

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

For my side the challenges and stuff were not that hard, did the get theres all in ~1 hour after i had the gaps done. The gaps were the problem, not because the hard, it was a complete trigger problem. If they fix this you can do them alot faster. I wasted 1 full day for gaps. Problem are only the xp for 100. Currently level 70 and would say i have 75+% from the challenges done and most of the open ones are skater challenges which dont give much xp. ~20+min per skater for such low xp

Going by that exponential growth, this will be like Gran Turismo Sport ... or worse.

How much exp do you need to get to 71 lvl?

I think I might throw in the towel for this one. Just finished the gap trophy which went smoothly until skate heaven where a few of the gaps were very tedious. Not sure I want to go up against the difficulty of the hard Get-Theres when I know there would be a big grind still waiting for me after. Think I'll leave this one at 34/37 and call it a day.

22 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

So, did all these plat achievers really grind MP for an insane amount of hours?

Definitely doable in that amount of time but a really boring grind. You can earn about 310xp in around 2 minutes offline. That's 9300 xp every hour if you can survive the boredom.

Edited by Aexuz

6 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Grinding The Warehouse mate?

did it most of the time in skatepark but here and there in other maps only to see some other stuff^^

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Definitely doable in that amount of time but a really boring grind. You can earn about 310xp in around 2 minutes offline. That's 18600 xp every hour if you can survive the boredom.

yes the boredom is the real killer. but it think there will be stuff added in the future. at the moment it feels a little bit stupid. i mean ~25 level without stuff to gain xp besides simple map spam.

14 hours ago, Mastersturm said:

I think I might throw in the towel for this one. Just finished the gap trophy which went smoothly until skate heaven where a few of the gaps were very tedious. Not sure I want to go up against the difficulty of the hard Get-Theres when I know there would be a big grind still waiting for me after. Think I'll leave this one at 34/37 and call it a day.

All the hard get theres aren't too bad with the exception of like two. Could always start with the hardest ones (Venice, Bullring, School 2 in that order for me). Would be a shame for you to give up when you're so close. Don't give up !

23 minutes ago, reddlotus_ said:

All the hard get theres aren't too bad with the exception of like two. Could always start with the hardest ones (Venice, Bullring, School 2 in that order for me). Would be a shame for you to give up when you're so close. Don't give up !

Would say the same. All the trophys aren't that hard (100 grind is just a grind but not hard). Saw people playing a tony hawk game the first time and they managed to make the get theres. Few days before they struggled with the simple scores in career mode. Get theres are only a repeat. You get used to the line and then its just try over try and at some point a win :)